second time lucky

Eames snuck up beside arthur who fell asleep on the couch again. Big mistake. He silently hooked himself and Arthur up to PASIV device, and layed down on tbe chair, sleep over coming his senses.

This time they where in a quiet intimate restaurant. People talked quietly agreeing with one another. Light pia o music played in the background, drifting through the ait much like the aromas that wafted out of the kitchen. He stole a tray that was on an abandoned table, covering his face from arthur.

He walked around the restaurant trying to see arthur. He heard laughter, as his head snapped towards the subject of the source who happened to be Arthur. And there was the mystery man again. Jealousy and anger bubbled inside Eames as he shoved a lid on it. He slowly moved towards them holding the tray high making sure Arthur couldn't see his face.

He walked past them glancing at the mysterious man. What he saw made him drop his tray.

It was him.

Arthur's head shot towards eames, as a look of horror spread quickly over his face. Arthur got up abruptly running outside. Away from Eames, who was still gawking at the identical version of him who sat smirking back at him.

Eames awoke with a jolt as he looked to his right where arthur lay. He stared at him for a few seconds until Arthur awoke. He looked at eames  terror spread across his face. He scrambled from the couch and ran away from Eames quickly not daring to look back.