who was he?

Eames stared wistfully at Arthur from across the room. He fiddled with his pen as he debated with himself. He got up from his chair and quickly walked over to Arthur, sitting on his desk in front of him. Arthur looked up from his book, rolling his eyes.

'So.' Eames said leaning towards Arthur. 'What' he responded bluntly 'who was he?' 'Who was who?' Arthur retorted. 'You know who?' Eames said smiling cheekily at Arthur, nudging his knee. 'No' he said slamming his book shut 'no I dont'.

Arthur put his book on his desk and left  leaving behind Eames. 'I will find out who he was!' Eames called out 'aaaaand he left' he mumbled to himself.

Arthur returned and hour later with two bagels and a coffee. He threw the bagel at Eames. 'Hear. Even assholes gotta eat sometime' he grumbled, and eamed chuckled to himself. 'Who was he Arthur?' Eames questioned as Arthurr rolled his eyes ' just some random dude my mind made up!' He stated.

Eames squinted at him, watching Arthur squirm under his scrutinizing gaze. ' I think your lying to me Arthur. Now the only reason you would be embarrassed to tell me who it is, is if it was someone we know. It cant be saito, cause ew. It cant be Ariande cause it was a man. It is definitely not Yusuf. So that just leaves me. And Cobb.'

Arthur reddened at Eames detective skills. He dropped his coffee as he ran out of the room, making Eames smirk to himself.

' I will find out who this mystery man is' he thought to himself.