@christianyelich
😛
I don't know. I've always liked the warm weather so probably not.

@kamrush
Well you should change that

@christianyelich
No thank you.

@kamrush
Not even for me??

@christianyelich
Let me think... No

@kamrush
You suck.. 😛

@christianyelich
I know

@kamrush
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

@christianyelich
😄😄😄😄
What are you up to??

@kamrush
Um, well me and Mik just got back from London so I'm very jet-lagged and struggling to stay awake so I can fall asleep at a normal time. WBY?

@christianyelich
I have practice in a couple hours so I'm just chilling watching tv

@kamrush
Ooo how exciting

@christianyelich
I know. I have quite the life

@kamrush
I can tell. I have some stuff to catch up on so, talk to you later??

@christianyelich
Yeah, of course. I kind of forgot you were still in college

@kamrush
🤦‍♀️
Bye

@christianyelich
Later
Read at 5:38 pm

----

E! News
"Is there a romance sparking for Miami Marlin's Christian Yelich?"
By: Jane Doe

A couple of weeks ago Kamryn Rush, 21, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Badger Softball team was in Miami, Florida for a game. Before leaving Rush and close friend/teammate, Mikayla Johnson, 20, went to the beach and Rush showed off the skill of surfing.

(Photo courtesy of Rush's instagram)

Later that day Johnson posted a picture on instagram of Rush and Christian Yelich, 23, with the caption "You would think they've know each other for years not minutes."

(Photo courtesy of Johnson's Instagram)

Yelich then followed both Rush and Johnson on Instagram and Twitter, both following him back. Since that post rumors have been flying around.

Fans are always noticing how Yelich likes Rush's photos and sometime's comments on them. They both seem to ignore the comments regarding a "relationship." The fans of both sports seem to want these two together. Do you? Let us know your feedback.

----

@kamrush
Is it illegal for a man and woman to be JUST friends? Why does it always come down to "Are they dating?"
3k likes | 59 retweets | 107 comments

----

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Sorry for the poorly written article, I'm not very good at writing them. Please forgive me.

Yes, I know the article came later then when they first meet, but the "author of the article" was waiting for more "details."