Chapter 29// Article + Real life

Tom Holland back in LA to see Zendaya

Spider-Man is back in LA! Indeed, Tom Holland landed on Monday morning. He was later seen at Zendaya's house, his girlfriend of 5 months. Yes, they are still dating! Even if they're not strong on PDA or even on sharing their private lives on social media, the couple is apparently still going strong. In fact, an insider source told us "They're very much happy. Even if long-distance isn't the best thing, they still make it work and are both over the moon when they see each other."

[Tom Holland and Zendaya in front of Zendaya's house in LA]

During and after the Spider-Man : Homecoming press tour, rumours emerged that the two young adults were a little more than friends but Holland and Zendaya continued to deny the rumours and say that they were friends. And yet! Tomdaya fans were right. I think it's safe to say they're considered as one of the most followed couple because I mean, have you seen them? They're literal perfection. Which is why fans are aching for some Tomdaya content!

We don't know for how long the two lovebirds will be reunited and how long Tom is staying in LA but we hope they're having an amazing time together and get to make the most of their time together.

- Star News

----- 

Thera couldn't believe she had agreed to see Tom. She knew it was a bad idea, she was bound to get hurt. Thera knew she had to be happy for her friends, but the fact that the guy she liked was with someone else hurt. A lot.

But little did she know, the two actors weren't exactly the lovebirds she thought they were.

Tom and Zendaya were both at Zendaya's house, as requested by their agents to continue with their agreement. Both were on Z's couch, lost in their thoughts.

Zendaya broke the silence: "This is bullshit, why are we even doing this?", Tom looked up, confused, "What are you talking about?" Zendaya motioned between them: "This! Us! The fact that we're pretending to be a couple! How did I even accept this?"

Tom sighed, still tired from his flight, "I don't know, but I fucking hate it."

"Well let's do something about it, cause I'm not taking part in this goddamn act anymore, it's fucking stupid. I mean we don't even need it! We were in a Marvel movie for God's sake!" Zendaya scoffed.

Tom chuckled, "We were, weren't we?" he looked up at the young actress and abruptly stood up, his phone in hand. "Tom, who you calling?" The brit was already halfway out of the room but he looked back and said, "I'm calling Ed and telling him that this charade is over." He heard Zendaya yell a "Hell yeah!" and he knew he was doing the right thing. He shouldn't even have thought about it in the first place.

He called his agent and it only took a couple seconds for Ed to pick up. "Hey Tom, how's LA?". Tom rolled his eyes, exasperated, "Fine Ed, I've decided something concerning the whole relationship thing with Zendaya,"

"What is it, tell me" Ed answered rather happily, thinking that Tom was finally going to fully commit to it.

"Yeah, it's over. I'm done." Tom told him firmly. "What?! But it's working!", the agent protested. "No it's not. This whole idea is completely absurd! Zendaya and I are both successful actors and we don't need a publicity stunt! I'm in two Marvel movies and going to be in 4 more in the next 2 years! Plus, I'm done with lying to the people around me or even to the fans!" the Brit exclaimed.

"Don't you dare Tom, you're going to regret this. It's a bad idea to stop this now." Ed tried to sound menacing but Tom had had enough of it. "Or what Ed? You're going to fire me? Stop being my agent? You'll go ahead and say my relationship with Zendaya was fake? Truthfully, you can't do anything." Tom was greeted with silence. He took a deep breath, finally fed up, "Also Ed, one last thing, from now on, you're not my agent anymore," and hung up.

He turned around, feeling like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. Zendaya was in front of him, looking baffled, "Damn dude, I've never heard you like that, are you ok?" She asked, surprised at Tom's sudden outburst.

Tom smiled, "I'm great, actually, best decision I've made. And I mean Ed was kind of an arse anyways... So do you think your agent could fit me in her schedule?" He laughed, relieved. Zendaya nodded. They ended up staying in, playing video games, happy that they were done lying.

---------

@tomholland1996 : Hey guys, letting you know that @Zendaya and I are not together anymore, we ended on friendly terms and there's no blaming to be done :)

in reply to @tomholland1996

@zendaya : All the single ladies, Now put your hands up! 🙌🏽

in reply to @tomholland1996 @zendaya

@tomholland1996 : 🙌🏻

A/N:

Yes, I'm still alive and so is this story!! Sorry for the HUGE lack of updates!!

Hopefully I'll get better at updating :|

Charlotte xx