Chapter 17// Message + Real life

[Time skip of ± 1 month]

Alex 💜

Hey T 💜

Hey Alex 💜

I feel like it's been a
while since we've been
on a date, how about dinner
tomorrow? ☺️

I know it's been a while,
I'm sorry about that...

And of course dinner
sounds amazing 💜

Don't worry I understand,
we've both got our albums
in work atm 😙

Yeah, I have the feeling
that I spend more time at
the studio than at home 😪

Tell me about it 😒

Listen I gtg, duty calls!
But 7 for tomorrow? I'll
pick you up 😘

Perfect, now go crush it 😘

You know I will 😉

-------

Thera threw her phone to the side. Was she still as happy as before? What her mom said had stuck with her. Even if it was a pretty big thing to suggest that she didn't have romantic feelings for Alex but just friendly ones, she couldn't bring herself to be angry at Christina. Her mother only wanted her to be happy and Thera knew that.

It was now almost Christmas and Thera had planned to spend it with Alex and her friends in LA. She had already met his family so they only wanted to celebrate a casual, friends-only Christmas.

Because of her doubts concerning her feelings towards Alex, she felt she had to break up with him. She found it unfair towards Alex to stay with him if she wasn't sure about her feelings and couldn't completely commit anymore.

She planned on breaking up with him after Christmas and New Year's, so not to ruin the holidays. It was still not a great way for Alex and her to start the year, but she knew it was the best thing to do.

If her mom turned out to be right, Thera knew she couldn't act on her feelings towards Tom. Tom was with Zendaya and Thera couldn't just confess her feelings to a guy in a relationship.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Thera, you don't even know if you really have feelings for Tom. Maybe it's just because you started talking to him again. Mom's words are messing with your head," she muttered to herself.

With that on her mind, she stood up to go to the studio. The band was slowly starting to put together their album and she couldn't wait. She knew it was going to be their best album yet. She could only hope that the fans would like it as much as she did.

A/N

Double update!!

Charlotte xx