Chapter 12

As they were done with their dinner, the 8th year made way to their new dormitories, with Professor McGonagall leading the way, as they walked, Harry held Draco’s hands in his, Draco still looked as pale as ever, Draco gave him a reassuring smile, it seems like Blaise and Ron has way too many things to talk about, Pansy and Hermione still continued with their conversation.

“Alright now student, it’s your 8th year, and I have discussed with the ministry, and we have decided that this year we will promote interhouse kindness, so as you can see here, there’s a list of names and who you’re bunking in with, and your rooms are already ready. I hope to see you lot over at breakfast tomorrow.” Professor McGonagall said.

“Also, most of your time tables are on your study table in your rooms, most of you are still taking the same classes. Also 8th year, there’s no Quidditch for you but you can still support your house team.” Professor McGonagall said as she left them.

Most students groans as they no longer get to play Quidditch, they went up to the list of names, there were groans and complains as they saw the list, but Harry smiles when he saw his name and who his roommates were, Harry went back to Draco with a stupid grin on his face.

“What’s with the cheeky smile, Harry?” Draco asked.

“I guess I’m lucky, you’re my roommate. Also, Ron and Blaise are in the same room as ours too.” Harry smiles at them.

“Damn right! come on Blaise, I’ll show you the things George packed for me.” Ron said as he ran up the stairs to his room, Blaise chuckles and follows him.

“I wonder why Blaise is so excited with Ron.” Harry asked Draco.

“Remember our 5th year, where Blaise teased Ron a lot, and even annoys him.” Draco said as he looks over to Harry. Harry nods at him.

“That’s what I did with you for the first 3 years. And now we’re here.” Draco said, Harry looks at him confused.

“You’re that oblivious aren’t you.” Draco chuckles.

“Blaise had a crush on Ron during 5th year, remember Ron was on the Quidditch team, Blaise couldn’t stop talking about it, how hot Ron was on the broom, how his hair looks so beautiful in that helmet, and whenever Ron was eating, Blaise would always look at him and smiles.” Draco said as they made their way up to their room.

“So, you’re telling me, Blaise Zabini has a crush on a Gryffindor?” Harry asked him.

“Well a few Slytherins has crushes on other houses too, example. Look at Neville and Theo Nott over there. When Theo found out Neville’s parents were in St Mungo, he visited them every day, sending them flowers. Because he knew his parents were Deatheaters and his parents’ friends were the cause of Neville parent’s state. Slowly Theo starts falling for Neville, learning how smart he was, how good he was with herbology, and during the war at Hogwarts, Theo ran away from home and came back here, where he found Neville and it was the greatest reunion ever, and they have been together since summer.” Draco said as he points to Neville and Theo who was sitting by the piano when Theo teaches Neville to play it.

“Also Pansy, you might think she’s another Slytherin princess, but she lowkey has a huge crush on Hermione. Because she’s smart, and beautiful. I can’t lie to you, remember the Yule Ball, when Hermione came in with Krum, and every boy’s jaw drop, Pansy was having a lesbian crisis. She can’t stop talking about Hermione. She kept teasing her and all but it feels like Hermione seems to hate her even more.” Draco shrugs as they stood outside of their room door.

“Just keep all of this between us alright.” Draco said as he pushed the door open.

“How about you Draco. Who did you have a crush on?” Harry asked as he grabs Draco’s arms.