chapter 1

What if Sirius Black didn't get caught up with the whole Voldermort issue? What if he didn't have to do 12 years in Azkaban? What if he's currently married to Remus Lupin, and trying his best to adopt young Harry Potter, his god son.

Sirius Black huffs and sighs loudly as he dumps bags on the couch, he throws himself onto it in frustration, he threads his finger in his already messy hair.

"What's wrong, my love?" Remus asked as he pops his head from the kitchen.

"I really hate the muggle world." Sirius groans.

"Becareful now love. Someone might hear you." Remus said as he walks out of the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Here drink something." Remus said as he hands him a drink, and sitting across of Sirius on the couch.

"Thank you honey." Sirius said as he sips the drink.

"Now tell me what's wrong now." Remus said as he leans forward, and squeezed Sirius thighs, encouraging him to talk.

"It's just so tiring honestly, I've been going everywhere, trying to collect as much paperwork as possible. It's not just the muggle world, magical world too. I even had Dumbledore to assist me with things. Why is it so hard to let me adopt Harry! He's my fucking god son!" Sirius angrily said.

“Come on now, it will be okay soon. Trust me. A few more weeks to go okay.” Remus reassures him.

Sirius just sighs and throws his head back, he just wants everything to end, he really wants to adopt Harry, he had his room prepared, he had gifts prepared too. Few more weeks to go, Sirius reminds himself. Sirius sighs another time and throws himself onto Remus, who just laughed and hugs him, rubbing his back.

Sirius made his way to the Dursley home, with a wide smile he knocks the door, Mrs Dursley opens the door, giving her usual annoyed look when she saw Sirius at the door.

"What do you want again? We told you, no papers, no Harry." Mrs Dursley snorts.

"Well good day to you too. And here's all the paperwork needed and it has been approved. I'm here to pick up Harry." Sirius said as he looks at her.

"I'll let my husband see this, in case the papers are fake." Mrs Dursley said as she took the papers away from Sirius.

"Paddy!" Harry calls out as he runs to him from the kitchen.

"Harry!" Sirius said as he pushes Mrs Dursley away and crouch down, pulling Harry into a hug.

"I miss you Paddy!" Harry said.

"I miss you too. Come on now pack your things. We're going somewhere special." Sirius said as he carries Harry away.

"You know what. Let me do it fast." Sirius said as he held his wand out.

"Accio Harry things." Sirius chants as he waves his wands around.

And within seconds a few of Harry's things appears at their foot. Sirius then waves his wand around and all of it disappears. Harry smiles at him, watching everything appears then disappear in front of his face.

"Now, all of that is already at your new home now Harry. Let's go now, Moony is waiting for us." Sirius said as he turns to Mrs Dursley.

"If you need anything else, do feel free to call me. I have to go now." Sirius said as he looks at Mrs Dursley and walks away.

"Are we riding your broom today, Paddy?" Harry asked as he looks at Sirius.

"We're riding my motorbike. So hold on tight, little one." Sirius grins at him as he puts on a small helmet for Harry, and puts him in the extra seat next to his bike.

And with that, they fly into the sky. Harry giggles as the wind messes up his hair. Harry laugha as the wind hits his face. Harry was finally free from the Dursley. As they landed at their new home, Sirius took out both of their helmets and tossed it in the spare seat, he carries Harry and rest him against his waist.

"Sorry Harry it took us 6 years to finally get you back in our arms. But welcome home ,Harry." Sirius said as he unlocks the door and walks into their new home, which was the Black Residence.

"Moony!" Harry cries out as they walks in.

"I'm in the kitchen, my dear." Remus calls out from the kitchen.

"Kreacher! Is Harry's room ready?" Sirius calls out as he took off his shoes

"Kreacher has everything set up already." Kreacher said as he appears after his name been called.

"Good. Now go ahead and continue to clean." Sirius said as he walks to the kitchen.

"Moony!" Harry greets him as Sirius puts him down and Harry ran and hugged Remus legs.

"Hey there spider monkey." Remus chuckles as he carries Harry. Covering him with kisses.

"Hehe stop it. You can only do that to Paddy!" Harry laughs as he tries to push Remus away.

"Yes honey, you can only kiss me that way." Sirius laughs as he watch them from the kitchen door.

"Alright come here. You both deserves to be hugged and kissed alright." Remus said as he waves Sirius over. He then hugs them and kisses their foreheads.

Just then their fireplace roared, Professor Dumbledore's head appears within the fire. Harry startles and cries when he heard Dumbledore's booming voice.

"Sirius! Remus!" Dumbledore calls out.

"Remus, could you please." Sirius said as he looks at the crying Harry. Remus nods and brought Harry out of the kitchen.

"Yes Professor?" Sirius asked as he walks over to the fireplace.

"Call me Albus, I've told you many times. But that's not important. We need you here right now. Can you and Remus floo over?" Dumbledore asked.

"Remus has to take care of Harry. I'll apparate instead." Sirius said.

"I'll see you soon then." Dumbledore said and then his face disappear.

"Kreacher! Can i get my shoe and my broom please." Sirius said as he was about to leave the kitchen.

"Is everything okay, love?" Remus asked Sirius.

"Everything's fine baby. You should rest up here with Harry. Since the full moon was barely days ago. I have to go now." Sirius said as Kreacher appears next to him with his shoes and broom.

"Sure thing. Please update me if anything goes wrong alright." Remus said as he helps to put on Sirius's robe, kissing his forehead.

"I will, my love. Kreacher, could you help to put the house under protection. And I'm the only one allowed to enter the house. Keep my family safe." Sirius said as he turns from Remus to Kreacher, then he turns back and kisses Remus goodbye.

Hours later Sirius came back, exhausted from the fight he had, he thought the deatheaters no longer operates, especially with their Lord was already dead. Sirius drags himself through the void and walks into his home. He dumps his broom by the door and took off his robe, he kicks his shoes away. Sirius walks down the hall, to the living room where he saw the tv playing in the background.

Sirius walks over to the couch, to see Remus in one of his big old sweater, with little Harry lying on his chest. Both sound asleep, Sirius smiles as he watched them, even if he was exhausted, Sirius used all his energy and carries Remus and little Harry up to their bedroom. He lays them on the bed, Sirius then changed quickly into his tanktop and sweatpants and cuddles up with them. Sirius kissed Harry's forehead, and then Remus forehead. Remus stirred awake and smiles at him.

"You're back, love." Remus yawns.

"I'm now. Hush now love, let's sleep. It has been a long day for us." Sirius yawns.

"Will do babe. I love you Sirius." Remus yawns again.

"And i love you too, Remus." Sirius said as he leans over and kissed the tip of Remus nose.

"And i love you both, Moony and Paddy." Harry yawns in between them.