••8••

The picture is of " Tate" Elliot's ex boyfriend. I got the picture off Google

November 21
♣vic♣

She had so many, too many scars upon her small tan wrists. Some old, most new. She's my daughter now, I have to protect her, I have to stand by her, to make sure she never does it again. I have to make some changes for the both of us and hope that she will stay strong.

♠elliot♠

I stayed by Vic while we walked to IHOP. He kept glancing at my wrists (even though he couldn't see anything through my cardigan ) and gave my hand a few reassuring squeezes.

When we got to IHOP everyone planned ordered a huge amount of food. Jaime, who was sitting across from me in a booth with Mike and Tony, asked(in a very cheerful voice),

"Elliot, what do you want?"

I glanced at Vic, then back down at my menu,

"Ummmm, may I have chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and apple juice, please."

Tony took a sip of his coffee and commented

"Elliot, stop being so polite, it makes me uncomfortable."

Vic looked up and chuckled, then everyone started cracking up when our waiter arrived. I almost had a panic attack when I saw who it was, I looked frantically to Jaime and Vic (the two I am closest with), my panic passed on to Vic and he looked worriedly at me, Jaime and the waiter.

Tate, (my 15 year old ex that cheated on my the day before)our waiter, looked even more shocked to see me at his job with Pierce The Veil.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•
Xoxo
Leave comments
Twitter: @bbabvf
Vote
Keep slaying my lovelys