••5••

November 20
♣Vic's POV♣

She's mine. After our group hug Jaime and Tony called our manager and told him, he's pissed. But at the moment I only care about Elliot. I just signed the papers. Elliot was in the living space playing with her bracelets when I came to tell her the news. "So Elliot do you think Elliot Fuentes sounds good?" She looked up and started crying she jumped on to me and said thank you almost 25 times. I hugged her so tight, she hugged back even tighter. "Go pack your bags kiddo, we have a concert in about 2 hours so, put something warm on its cold outside."

♠Elliot♠

Its so weird knowing people want and care about me. Right now Jaime is helping me pack my backs while I redo my makeup again. I took my hair down pulled on an old swear and leggings. When I got back Jaime was pulling my old teddy bears out from under my bed. "Hey um, Elliot, these won't fit in here..." "Throw them away, I don't want them," "are you sure we-" "Jaime, throw.them.away" "Ok may I ask why," "My boyfriend cheated on me, those are from him, please just throw them away" I whispered. "That dick." he said whilst ripping the head off one of the bears. Something inside of me dissolved.

Soon all that was left in my room was my bed. Tony came in and knocked on my door frame, " come on guys we are leaving" I grabbed my guitar case and Jaime grabbed my suitcase. When I walked downstairs Vic grabbed my guitar, "is this all you have" " I guess," "tomorrow we are taking you shopping, but right now we have concert to go to." I was shaking with excitement.

Follow the official twitter for this fanfic @bbabvf