~Chapter 3~

Daniel sighed as he sat down on the sofa placing his rice krispies with sugar on the side. He would of prefered frostiesss but turns out they ran out yesterday and he couldn't be bothered to go get more like Hosuh did with the milk.

He'd been texting Hosuh at the time and he said he'd only be gone for like 10 minutes it'd been 20 and he still hadn't returned. He was debating going out and looking for him but he swore he'd only do it if he'd been gone for an hour. Or two. He could just be ignoring him on purpose but with the news of literal serial killers just...Going around. You can never be to certain.

He checked his phone constantly eventually going and watching some Memeulous minecraft series videos.

It had been around an hour and he still hadn't gotten a text back. He didn't really wanna assume his friend was dead so he just lied to himself saying that he was just ignoring him or maybe he fell asleep or maybe he forgot to text backkk. He opened his window before seeing a guy with spikyish blondish hair pouring gasoline over his house and garden. He had moved out of his old apartment.

His neighbours were asleep at this point. He was debating going out and confronting the guy. Whether or not he was one of the serial killers going around he was still a bloody arsonist trying to burn down his still fairly newish house. He finally decided he was going to confront the guy.

Incase his house did burn down in the process he put some of his electronics and good clothes in a backpack, they were expensive dammit. Before leaving his house he rushed to the kitchen grabbing the sharpest knife he could find. Which at the moment was a butter knife. It could probably do the same amount of damadge as a bloody nerf gun hell I don't think he noticed his...unique choice of weapon til he got to the door.

He slammed open the door. He didn't exactly know what to say like should he say 'oi why are you burnin down my bloody house?' Or 'Can you please refrain from burning down my house?' So he did the best thing he could and combined the two yelling "WHY ARE YOU REFRAINING FROM BURNING DOWN MY HOUSE-"

He suddenly realised his very stupid choice of words and saying. "Wait frick I mean can you not burn down my h-" He attempted to correct his awful phrasing but before he could finish the guy dropped the gasoline keeping a tight grip on a box of matches he had in his hand and pulled out a gun.
---------------------------------------
Words:458 excluding this part.
Sorry for the slow updates lads-