121. A day to forget.

Start from the beginning

"You pissed me off."

"Then let me make it right." He went to kiss her once more and she let his lips almost touch hers before turning her head, making him smile ruefully.

"Let me come to the circuit." She slid her hand down from his chest.

"I'd rather you stay here, the press...."

"I can handle the press, please Seb, I hate being here on my own and I hate being apart from you for longer than I need to." She leant in and brushed her nose over the side of his neck, smiling as he leant his head to the side in encouragement and took a firm hold of her hips. When it became clear that she was waiting for him to answer and wasn't going to kiss him there until he said yes, he gave in.

"Ok."

"Ok?" She asked, just be certain, letting her lips linger against his skin.

"Yes, you can come." He leant his head back, fluttering his eyes closed in anticipation.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She said, following her words with open mouthed kisses, breathing in his intoxicating scent and sucking lightly on his pulse point.

"It will be in a minute if you keep doing that." He almost moaned the words out and slid his hands onto her behind. "Am I forgiven?"

"You're forgiven." Feeling a certain part of his anatomy starting to press against her, she stepped back from his hold and admired how undone he looked. "And I'm hungry." She licked her lips, turned around and left the bedroom, hearing Seb give a little laugh as she skipped back to the dining table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chloe!"

"Anything to say about your affair with Michael?!"

"How long did it go on for Chloe?!"

"Can you update us any further on Michael's recovery?!"

"Have you had any contact with the Schumacher family?"

"How has this affected your marriage with Sebastian, Chloe?!" Upon hearing this particular question, she felt Seb grab her hand and pull her along at a quicker pace.

"Are you going to be making a public apology to Michael's family?!" The questions were coming thick and fast and as they got close to hospitality she finally looked up from the ground and at Seb. As per usual he had his RayBans on, hiding how their intrusive questions were making him feel but his tensed jaw and firm grip on her hand told her all she needed to know. Thanks to Antti's great timing in bringing the Maserati to the hotel's entrance, Chloe had managed to dart outside and into the car, escaping the press there with only a couple of questions being shouted at her but she hadn't been so lucky when they'd arrived at the circuit and she was internally applauding herself for wearing flat shoes that enabled her to keep up with Seb and was beyond relieved when she got inside the relative privacy of hospitality. She barely got to say hello anyone as Seb pulled her along and through the back to his changing room, shutting the door firmly behind them.

"Well that was.....interesting." He breathed as he put his rucksack down.

"Yeah." She stood awkwardly watching as he checked his phone, expecting him to moan and say she shouldn't have come here. "Well at least that's over with."

"Not quite." He turned to open his rucksack and pulled out his Ferrari team shirt and cap.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Mick's here this weekend, I was kind of hoping that by not coming here you'd maybe avoid him. We're lucky he hasn't been knocking on the door of our suite, he's in the same hotel."