His Butler, Lustful

OK SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK BETWEEN UPDATES WAAH!!! so its my first time writing yaoi D: D: don’t screw me if it’s not graphic enough xD I hope it’s to your taste anyway.

The demon hadn’t thought much for his actions. He didn’t quite recall how the two of them managed to get into the bedroom. Just that they were there now, and Ciel was lying there, sprawled like a kitten, and he was burning with the need for him, aching to get his hands on the small soft body. Was he a paedophile? In any case, Ciel was staring at him with the same need, but there was also fear, Sebastian sensed. He knew he had to be as gentle as he possibly could, at least for their first time. Sebastian arched across the boy, staring down at him, his eyes burning the lustful red. Ciel was a bit breathless, he wasn’t sure why. Sebastian’s breaths caught with his, and it felt almost gagging, and painful… but this pain was sweet. Pain mixed with pleasure and an aching. He had never felt that way, ever. Sebastian’s long fingers – now without the gloves – had skimmed across the line of Ciel’s chest, and expertly undone the buttons of is shirt, revealing his burning, soft skin. Then his lips touched the very same place. Ciel gasped and moaned a little. How could he be pleased about it? This demon was probably shaming him, for all he knew. How could he have meant what he said? How could he have loved him? Now that it was happening, Ciel was swimming in doubts, fears and pleasure of the demon’s lips caressing him. He wasn’t sure on what to do but to lie there and allow his butler to make love to him. His lips had skimmed over his, and his breath had coated his face with warmth that suddenly turned cold as soon as the demon pulled away. Ciel suddenly realized that he didn’t want him to go. He grabbed his sleeve. “what are you doing?”
   “I’m taking measurements,” Sebastian smirked a little. He looked down at his master, fantasizing about all the things he could do to him. Ciel’s shirt was unbuttoned and opened almost like a gift torn from its wrapper. Sebastian licked his lips as Ciel drew further into himself, not knowing what he intended. But Sebastian knew that he intended to make him moan, to hear his voice wailing out for him in pleasure so he could caress him and pet him like a little kitten, that’s what he wanted. He had such a stubborn master, he wanted to take control for a while, but he had some sort of subconscious fear of hurting him, he didn’t know where that came from. Must be the contract, right? He wasn’t sure now, he was beginning to panic. Ciel wondered why he acted this way. He looked up at the demon, and then suddenly grabbed his tie, pulling his face down towards him. “Sebastian, I want to know why you are stopping.”
   “forgive me, master.” He sighed a little. When he thought he held the control, at last, it was taken from him by his master once again. Ciel knew his game, and he wouldn’t lose control, not now, not ever. Sebastian knew that and his love only grew stronger. Weird thing, love. Sebastian pulled the shirt off him completely as Ciel began to undo his tie. It was almost some sort of a race or a battle; who could get to each other first. Of course, Sebastian would win this physically, but one pout on his master’s face lead him to give up that battle. Soon, though, it turned from competition into love and lust. Sebastian kissed him and licked him and bit him gently as he whimpered but forced himself not to moan. Not yet… Sebastian’s lips trailed lower and lower, as Ciel bit his lip as to not to cry out for him. It was almost impossible when his mouth had reached the absolute end, driving him crazy with the lust and love and everything in between. He hadn’t realized he was moaning out, gasping, and whimpering now, and Sebastian felt triumphant but that was not the end. He had sucked him hard, addicted to his whimpers and whines, needing to hear more of them. It brought him more pleasure than it would have, having the same thing done to him instead.  Ciel was on edge now, too, tears forming in the corners of his eyes, his voice breaking slightly. He felt the pleasure growing harder and stronger against his whole lower body, his fingers digging into the sheets in painful desire. Sebastian didn’t stop until he climaxed. He swallowed all of it and knelt over Ciel once more, kissing his lips aggressively. Ciel was too far gone to care, now. It was almost frightening. He kissed him restlessly, and then remembered that he was planning to go gentle on him. He had completely forgotten. Ciel wasn’t much afraid anymore. He was still lost somewhere in the ecstasy. Sebastian feared for a moment that he won’t get him back. Was he really that successful at pleasing him?
   After a few minutes, Ciel settled down and lay in the warm sheets, feeling more comfortable than ever. Sebastian leaned over him, watching him, his feelings all muddled up in his chest. He was a demon, he was nothing but a demon. But why did he feel this way… Why couldn’t he let him go? Why is he in love with his own feast? Why is he dreading to take his soul? He couldn’t answer these questions within himself, and he didn’t know what it would be like when his master is gone.

Ok so I sorta did it okay! I know it’s not that good but heey it’s my first time waaah don’t kill me!!! ;-; I will update soon, guys, so don’t worry if you’re actually enjoying this like I am XD CHEERIO!!