Chapter 2

Was he kidding?

Luke's jaw dropped and he put the cup of tea on the table as he stood up. "What?"

"Yeah, what are you doing here in London?" The professor's features where a bit astonished as he looked up at Luke. 

"You wrote me a letter, that's why!"

The professor laughed softly and lit up his cigarette. "Still that temper, huh?"

Luke clenched his fists and hissed softly. "What's with that letter, professor?"

"Luke, my boy, what letter are you talking about, in heaven's name?" 

The young man took a deep breath before he sat back down on the couch. A little calmer he spoke up. "Two months ago, I received a letter in which you asked for my help. That's all it said. A ticket for the boat and a reservation for a hotel were attached and it said I had to come as soon as possible. So, since I am finally here, could you please tell me why you need my help?"

"I would love to", the professor said. Luke sighed contently and relaxed. "If only I knew why I needed your help", the professor finished. 

Luke sunk back in the couch and made an irritated sound as he crossed his arms. "Professor, you better not be fucking around with me." The professor shrugged as he stood up and walked over to the window. "I am not 'fucking' with anyone, I don't even know why you talk to my with those words. I didn't send a letter and I currently don't need your help." 

Luke sighed and stood up as well, walking towards the professor. "Well, then can you at least help me to find out who sent me this letter?"

A low chuckle came from the man's throat as he turned around and took the cigarette from between his lips. "Of course, my boy."

Vote, add, comment ;)