Chapter 3- left unconscious

Harry's POV
I walk into Zoe's room and I sit on the bed. Wait. What I am doing? I'm watching a girl that we kidnapped sleep. She stirs and flutters her eyelashes open. She looks over at me and her eyes go wide. "What are you doing?!" she screams as she backs away. I sigh, "you don't have to be afraid of me zoe" I smile as I move closer. She nods and relaxes a little. "Do you want to come and watch a movie?" I ask as I hold out my hand. She stares at my hand for a minute and nods as she grabs it. I pull her off the bed and lead her downstairs. She seems more shy now. We get into the living room and all the boys look up and stare at her. She rolls her eyes as she sits down. "Are you staring for a reason?" She says annoyed. They all shake their heads and look away.
Zoe's POV
I walk in the living room and all the boys are staring at me, they must have a problem with staring or something. I roll my eyes and sit on the sofa. "Are you staring for a reason?" I ask annoyed with them. Just because Harrys being nice to me, I'm still not being nice to him back. The boys shake my head and they all turn away. I get up and walk out the living room. I can feel their eyes on me. I hear them whispering and people running. I see them all run after me, I walk into the kitchen and I look around. They're all watching me. I sigh as I walk past them. They follow me upstairs. I walk into my room and slam the door right In there faces before they could walk in. They open the door, and walk in. "What was that for?!" Louis said as he pretends to cry. "She made Louis cry. She needs to be punished!" Zayn shouts. "No! Guys I'm serious. Stop" I tell at them as they all smirk, moving closer. I Get up and sprint past them. I hear their heavy foot steps after me, "leave me alone!" I shout as I run outside. "I'll save the princess!" Niall shouts as he grabs me and slings me over his shoulder. "Put me down leprechaun!" I snap as I wiggle around. "Never!" Niall yells as he jumps into he pool. I scream and swim to the surface. "You idiot!" I scream as all the boys roll around laughing. Yeah I guess you could say I had a temper. I try to climb out but because I'm short and it was deep, I couldn't. They laugh at me even more as Harry lends me a hand. I slap it away as I try pull my self up again. He rolls his eyes as he grabs onto my arms. Niall grabs onto my legs, "I'm not letting her go!" Niall shout as Harry pulls harder on my arms. "Ow! Guys! I'm not a yoyo!" All the boys pull harder on my arms causing Niall to fall backwards. They fall on top of me causing me to pass out.
---------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Beautifulgirl2001 💗