Chapter 2- the concert

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will update as soon as I can.
________________________
Zoe's POV
We arrive at the concert, 30 minutes later. "Come on" I say as I open the car door. I jump in surprise as I hear a scream. "What's wrong?!" I ask. "Nothing I'm just excited" she squeals. I roll my eyes, I do that a lot. "I'm going to wait in the car" I say as I watch Mia run off. I get back in the car and go on my phone. After an hour, I get bored so I decide to go for a walk. I lock the car and text Mia to say I'm off for a walk. I put my phone in my pocket and Hum to myself. As I'm humming I feel a hand cover my mouth and someone pick me up. I try
to scream but the hand is preventing me. I am thrown into a van and I hurt my head. I wince and look around. I see 5 boys rolling around laughing. "This isn't funny!" I shout. "It kinda is" says a boy with curly hair, that was the one that carried me. I shoot them all a deathly glare which makes them laugh more. "Wait a minute.. Your that stupid boy band" I say while sitting up. "No were one direction" the blonde one smirks. I roll my eyes. "This is a prank by the way" the curly haired one said again. "Haha very funny" I say sarcastically, "you know what, when I get out of here I will tell everyone that you are a bunch of stupid criminals!" I shout as I get up. The boys look at each other nervously. The one with black hair grabs me by the waist and makes me sit down. I sigh, "what now?!" I Moan. "We can't exactly let you go" the black haired one says. My eyes go wide, "what, why?!" I shout. "Because we can't risk you ruining our careers" another one explains. I roll my eyes, "fine I won't tell, just let me go" I lie. "You know your a really bad liar sweetheart" the curly one smirks at me. I sigh, "What are your names?" I ask. "I'm Harry and that's zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis" he says while pointing at each one. "Well Harry.. I think you need to let me go" I say while trying to stand up again but zayn holds me in place. "No can do princess" zayn smirks. I roll my eyes again, "so what's Your name?" Liam asks me. Think of a fake name.. Quick. "Z.. A.. Chloe. My name is Chloe" I say. "You really are a bad liar, what's your actual name" Niall asks me. "I'm not telling you!" I shout as I cross my arms. They all smirk at me and then look at each other. "What?!" I ask nervously. "If you don't tell us, we'll punish you" Harry smirks. I think for a second, and then sigh. "My names zoe. Yes the one and only" i give them a fake smile . "Zoe, nice name" Louis Says while winking. Gross! I roll my eyes and I stick my middle finger up at him. They burst out laughing, "it's not really that funny!" I say annoyed. They eventually stop laughing and Liam starts the car. I stay still for a second and then stand up to move quickly. I jump over zayn and land on the back seat. I open the door and run as fast as I can. Harry and Louis run after me, gaining on me. I push myself forward as I feel someone's hands around my waist. I feel myself being lifted off the floor and over someone's shoulder. I see Louis smirking behind me and I know I'm being carried by Harry. "Shizznit!" I mumble. I get thrown back In the van as zayn Wraps his arms round my waist. Niall holds one arm and zayn holds the other. I sigh, this is going to be a long day! Harry and Louis climb in the van and Liam starts the car. We drive for what it seems like 2 hours but really it's probably 30 minutes. "Go to sleep" Niall whispers in my ear. "No!" I snap as he chuckles. "Sorry" he smirks as he covers my mouth and nose with chloroform. I squirm around but nialls and zayns grip become tighter. I feel my eyes getting heavier as blackness overtakes me. I wake up as I wonder where I am. I hear whispers so I pretend that I'm still sleeping. "She should have woken up by now" Niall whispers. "Give her time" Liam whispers back. "She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping" zayn whispers. I don't hear anything else so I open my eyes. I see 5 boys staring directly at me, I try to sit up but I get pushed back down by Louis. I sigh and roll my eyes, "can I help you?" I snap as they continue to stare at me. They look at each other before asking me questions, "how old are you?" Niall asks softly. I ignore him, giving them all the silent treatment. "The silent treatment eh?" Harry teases. I roll my eyes again as I pull a pillow on top of my face and try to go back to sleep. "Go away!" I shout at them as one of them chuckles. They all start to sing and I groan. "Your not off back to sleep!" Louis whispers. That's weird, I thought he was the loud one.
I feel the pillow being pulled from my grasp. I hold tighter as I feel it being tugged harder. I hiss when the light hits my face. "What do you want?!" I snap. "Sit up" Harry says, I sigh as I sit up. "I'll show you your room" zayn says softly as I feel fingers wrap around my body. I am lifted into the air and carried up the stairs, "put me down!" I snap at him. He chuckles and holds me tighter. I roll my eyes as I'm carried into a pink room. I get thrown on the bed. "See you later" zayn says as he walks out. "Alligator!" I shout back as I hear him chuckle. I stare at the ceiling for a while before drifting off to sleep.
_________________________
PLEASE READ!!
In this book, none of the guys have girlfriends!! I am a huge fan of all the boys And the girlfriends of the ones that have them. So I wanted to make sure I made that clear so nobody would moan in the comments about how one of them is cheating on the other. So yeah thank for reading guys!! Bye xx

Kidnapped by one direction *on hold*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें