Chapter 1- school

Zoe's p.o.v
BEEP! BEEP! I roll out of bed. Urgh! I hate school! I turn off my Alarm and I walk to the bathroom. I look up in the mirror. Omg! i just look... Like I can't even describe it. I have long blonde hair that reaches my waist and sky blue eyes. I am 5'5" and petite. I brush my teeth and walk downstairs. "Hi mom" I say as I look at her. My moms an alcoholic, she probably can't even hear me. She wouldn't even notice If i died. I sigh as she snores heavily, "mom!" I shout as I wave my hand in front of her face. Forget it. I walk to the fridge and grab a granola bar. I walk back upstairs and place it on my bed. I wonder what I should wear... I look at my closet and pick a tank top and high waisted shorts. I pose in the mirror until I'm happy with my outfit. I brush my hair and put it in a high ponytail. "This looks okay" I mumble as I walk back to the bathroom and do my makeup. I smile at myself in the mirror. I pick up my phone and check the time. "Fudge!" I shout as i realise I'm late. I grab a denim jacket and shove my phone in my pocket. I run downstairs and sling my bag over my shoulder. "Bye mom" I shout as I run out the door. I sing to myself as I hear footsteps behind me. My breath quickens as I glance behind me. "I'm just being paranoid" I mumble to myself. My pace quickens as I calm myself down. I hear the footsteps getting faster as I turn around again. "What the.." I mumble as I see nobody. I turn back around as I see my friend, she screams at me about me being late. "Jesus! Mia you scared the shizznit out of me. I thought I was being stalked or something!" I shout as I cross my arms and give her my deathly glare. She laughs as she links my arm. "So since your late, you have to do me a little favour" I laugh as I look at her, "what?" I ask. "Well since, you know, I'm a little, just a little, obsessed with one direction" I roll my eyes, "what?" I sigh. "Can you take me to their concert, please! Please! Please!" She squeals. I sigh again, "I don't want too". "Please Zoe! If you do I'll fan girl less!". I roll my eyes again as I stop walking and turn to her. "Fine, just for you" I smile. "Yay! Your the bestest friend in the world!" I laugh as we reach school.
_____after school______
I walk to my house with Mia to get ready for the stupid one direction concert. "What time does this start?" I ask her as I see her trying on dresses. I roll my eyes as she turns to face me. "5:00 and are you not changing?" She turns back to the mirror. "No! I'm not dressing up for them!" I say as I pull Down my hair. "We need to leave" I laugh as I grab her hand.