3 Dare in the Daylight

Start from the beginning

He knew what she meant. Bobby shifted his respectable size ten** shoes. How many more ways would he be inferior in the villa? Because his...shoe size had always been one thing he had going for him. He'd never had complaints about that. Just everything else.

His pride was going to be severely bruised when this was all done. Big Jonno would love that.

The foot rub went on forever. Hope was really going in on the sensual massage. Noah groaned in dramatic ecstasy and half the group gagged when she slid her fingers between his toes. Lili, for her part, couldn't stop laughing as she cheered Hope on. "Get in, girl! He's loving it!"

After Noah's feet were back on the ground, Hope rubbed her hands on her sheer green sarong. "Let's keep things lively. Lili seems like she's up for having fun."

Gary perked up. "Go on Lili! Truth or dare?"

She debated and Rocco jumped in, his eyes dancing with excitement. "Be spontaneous! Choose dare!"

Ibrahim shook his head. "Truth is the really brave option."

Lottie, bless her, rolled her big green eyes. "Look at you boys deciding for her. So thoughtful." She turned to Lili. "You make your own choice, babe."

"I chooooose...dare."

He wasn't surprised. "Yessss. Go big or go home."

Hope looked at the card and cackled. "Take a sexy selfie, and text it to the hottest islander."

"Okay, that's not so bad," Hannah said. "Better than the foot one."

Lili stared at her phone. She chewed on her lower lip. "Hottest?"

"Hottest." Hope nodded. "Whatever that means to you."

Lili nodded and clicked her screen. "Sexy is not really my thing." She screwed up her face and blew out her cheeks before snapping a single picture. The flash burst bright against her skin.

"Oh come on," Rocco said. "I'm sure you can get sexier than that." Lottie shot daggers at him, but he seemed oblivious to the Aussie thunderstorm rumbling beside him.

Lili smiled mischievously. "Well, there was a pretty good shot of my cleavage in there. So a little of column awkward, a little of column sexy, I guess." She pressed on the phone screen and everyone waited.

Bobby's phone dinged. He picked it up, shocked. There was a picture of Lili making the cutest, most ridiculous face and indeed, her cleavage looked spectacular. He laughed and grinned at her and felt a strange intimate spark crackle between them.

"Sorry mate," he said to Ibrahim, who shrugged it off, his face nearly as stoic as Noah's.

"Hotness is just physical. There's more to picking a partner than that," Hannah said, giving Lili an out for not choosing the man with his arm around her.

"It's early days," Marisol agreed. "Of course it's perfectly okay to be attracted to someone who isn't your partner. Attraction is personal and we don't always go for what we're attracted to." Marisol's eyes swept the seating area, but it seemed like she looked a little longer at Gary than anyone else.

Lottie smirked. "And some people are just playing the game, aren't they?" Lili shrugged, seemingly unconcerned.

"Okay, why don't you choose one of the boys, Lili?" Hope said. "But don't choose Noah. I think me fondling his feet was probably enough excitement for one day." She was smiling but her eyes shot to Noah and Bobby felt a bit of pain on behalf of the guy. They'd only been there two hours and already he was on a very short chain.