Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)

Начните с самого начала

Jaune POV

As I was holding hands with Pyrrha we found the new arcade machine. The game is called Street Fighter 3 3rd strike and many people loved it also the whole arcade became the talk in Vale.

Jaune: Okay so whose going first?

Nora: Oh me! me! me!

Ren: Nora!

Pyrrha: Let Y/N be the first one to go because he would probably know more about these types of games.

Jaune: Your right! Y/N you'll-

I cut my sentence off when I saw Y/N fall to his knees as if he was defeated.

Jaune: Y/N!?

We all went to him with a worry look, but things got worse when I see him crying!

Jaune: Y/N what happen!?

Pyrrha: Jaune! what happen to Y/N!?

Jaune: I don't know this never happen before!

As I talk to my team I then realize that he wasn't crying because he was sad. He was crying  in joy and he had a smile of a young kid also with eyes of determination.

Y/N: I would never to expect to find this game in here! okay guys your about to witness a master!

As Y/N got up and started his way to the arcade machine  and he said something that was crazy!

Y/N: Give me some time because I'm about to put on 8 stars difficulty! and fight the most asshole boss in this game Gill! this is probably take 18 attempts, but with Ken on my side I can take him down!

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Y/N is about to put the game on MAX difficulty to fight a boss!!??

Jaune: Y/N your crazy!

Pyrrha: I know that Y/N was crazy, but I never though he was a madman!

Nora: YOU CAN DO IT Y/N!!

Ren: Don't hold back Y/N and beat that boss.

As he got on he put it on MAX difficulty and played as the character he mention Ken also his I could see his face. He was happy as anyone in the arcade and as he started a horde of people came to see his battle also the manger.

(Arthur:This guy is my favorite youtuber and he does these crazy challenges like these. Also he talks about fighting games that I love and other things. So yeah this the best I can do.)

As Y/N started he was on a different level he was doing combos left and right. He was on a role and there was some bonuses stages that he found funny, but beat it each opponents he comes across there would be a time that he would lose, BUT he got some luck and beat the person with just a bit of health. As he continued more and more people came to see him fight each opponent on MAX difficulty we had to calm everyone down time and time again. As time pass the manger put the game on the big screen so that everyone can see it and Y/N finally did it he made it to the final boss on MAX difficulty he cracked his knuckles, took a deep breath and got to hid gamer stance he was about to fight Gill. Y/N was getting beaten left and right, but never loss hope he tired different types of characters to beat Gill, but at the last he couldn't beat him many people WERE started to leave until he went back to his main guy Ken. As the fight commence he loss a round,  but he won the next one and everyone in the whole arcade even us got silent to see if he can do it Gill has one point and Y/N has one point it can be anyone game until he did it. Y/N finished off Gill on the MAX difficulty also with style to add everyone cheered even us we all couldn't believe he did it.

Y/N POV

Y/N: YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! I AM THE BEST GAMER!!!

Jaune: Y/N! you did it! I mean you actually did it!!

Pyrrha: You were outstanding Y/N!

Ren: I must say you maybe crazier then Nora.

Nora: YOU WERE AWESOME!!

They gave me a big hug.

Y/N: Aw thanks guys now then lets-

Male: Yo! it's the GAMER!

I then see a crowed of people around us holding up pens and papers!?

Male: Hey! can get your autograph!

Male: Hey we should hang out together with my friends!

Female: Can I have your number also your name!

Female: Can I get a picture with you!

Everyone was getting closer and closer and mt friends were trying there best to hold them off.

Y/N: What in the Ryu is going on!?

Jaune: When you were playing people started to come and see you play the game. The manger then put on the big screen T.V and he told everyone what were doing!

Y/N: Oh my Creeper!(Minecraft) we need to run and hang out some where else!

We all started to run away from the crowed of people and when we finally lost everyone. We took a long break and by that we went somewhere to eat.

Y/N: Guys I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring a horde and-

Pyrrha: Don't worry Y/N! you were awesome back then and all of us had fun!

Y/N: Really!?

Ren: Well it was hard calming down Nora, but I did have my fun.

Nora: WHEN I SAW YOU DOING THOSE COMBOS! I WAS GOING NUTS!

Jaune: I didn't believe you from the start, but now you have change my point! I'll never doubt ever again!

I smile and got out my wallet and said.

Y/N: The food is on me! lets go!

JNRP: YEAH!

We all went to a fast food restaurant and ate there as the day ended. I can tell that Jaune and Pyrrha got closer today also for Ren and Nora well they had there fun, but Nora send me the video of me beating the game. In the end of the day we all had fun.