Sorry

This book is ending.

 It had a good run but I lost my drive for this book a long time ago. The Hiatus should be proof enough of that. I will (of course) be finishing all of the requests both original and for part 2/3's but starting today I will be taking no more requests. Once I post the last chapter you all will be notified but as of right now I am working on the rest of the requests. They will be posted irregularly so I apologize for that. It's been a good and long run but with a heavy heart I must say goodbye to my readers. 

I WILL NOT BE TAKING LAST MINUTE REQUESTS!
(Sorry)

Will I be publishing another Spiderman/Avenger book? Sort of.

One of my requests was to make a short book out of a chapter I had written. I usually won't do requests like that but I have already agreed to it and I am a girl of my word. I will be posting a notification of it in a future chapter as I consider it part of my requests for this book.

Other than that, no. I don't foresee myself making another one in the future. However, if I do end up making another one then I will post a notification on this book about it. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the last couple of chapters I posted. I will try to post more soon! Love y'all!
~Toodles!