epilogue

so there she was, a picture of perfection. years had passed since ashton's death and lois still hadn't let him go. the old envelope still sat atop the grave but the flowers wilted and had to be replaced. she wasn't as upset as she once had been about him.

she was trying to move on, she truly was. she just couldn't. so in on of those many hours she spent each day up came to her a man. he was seemingly her age and he smiled at her and shook his head.

"ah, lois," he sighed,

lois was in shock, she had no idea who this man was. she stuttered for a while, no words coming out of her mouth.

"i'm guessing you don't remember me," he laughed, " in that case, hi, i'm luke,"

he stuck out his hand and smiled widely. tears came to lois's eyes as she smiled back to him.

"hey," he said tilting her chin up with his hand, "i don't like seeing pretty girls cry,"

that's when lois laughed, a real laugh. oh how she had missed this boy. they lost contact years ago, she hadn't spoken to any of the three.

she took his hand in hers while picking up the envelope. the pair of them walked off, hand in hand. as they walked off lois threw the envelope in the bin.

"hey, what was that?" luke asked,

"nothing that i need anymore," she replied,

so that was it. lois had thrown out the letters that she had so heart-wrenchingly written. she had moved on. her life as a new start. she would be okay. everything would be okay.

so as they walked off a curious man with bright red hair walked over to the bin and picked it back out. opening the letter he read the contents and he sighed.

"oh lois,"

holy crap, that was it. I'm finished .

before I do finally end this book I jsut wanna say something.

I don't think that ashton truly loved lois in the whole romantic kind of way. I think he more adored her as his sister, if he had stayed where he was their relationship would have broken down and they would not be close anymore. if anything he left for the best.

so yeah thanks so anyone who read this book, I really appreciate it.