chapter eight

lois woke up, it was 10 am. still jet lagged she walked to the nearest coffee shop. a boy with blonde hair and a piercing through his lip served her. walking over to the booth in the corner she sat and drank her tea. her head down, she felt a weight shift in beside her.
"hey," said a voice, " i'm luke,"

she looked up and it was the boy who served her earlier.

"why are you looking so upset?," he said, " i don't like seeing pretty girls upset,"

"uh, i have a boyfriend," she stuttered, " i think,"

"oh i wasn't flirting, i am genuinely concerned," he said, looking worried.

"oh," was all she could say.

"so tell me about this boyfriend that we aren't sure of," he said with a smile.

"well, it's kind of a long story but i am going to tell you anyway because i need to vent. sorry," she said,

"it's fine, i asked for it,"

so she told him. she told him how she loved ashton and how he left her. she told him about the two of them and then she told him how she was looking for him.

"well, you certainly are going to need some help finding your way around here," was all he said.

"eh, i'll be okay, i think," she said,

"no, don't be stupid, meet me here at 9 am tomorrow," he said, " i'll borrow my friends van and my two other friends can help,"

"really? you would do that for me?" she asked, shocked at the kindness this stranger was showing.

"of course, i thought i told you," he paused, " i don't like seeing pretty girls upset,"

"thank you so much luke," she said earnestly,

"oh, i didn't get your name," he inquired,

"lois, it's lois,"

luke looked thoughtful for a moment before responding with:

"well lois, i shall see you tomorrow,"

omfg this is so crap, idec but other 5sos boys?!?
idk what I'm doing.
this story should be finished soon.