chapter six

she lay there alone, sadness seeping from her every pore. the storm raged on outside as well as on the inside. wind blew through her windows and rain poured onto the roof. it was so loud, even her music couldn't drown out the sound of it. she had never liked storms any way. this was for no particular reason, she just didn't like them. people tried to make her see reasoning about why she should have no problem with them but it didn't work. she just did not like storms. maybe it was the roar of the thunder or the bright flashes of lightening, she didn't know, no one knew but whenever the familiar sounds met her ears her hands would begin to shake and her every fibre would be filled with terror.

she heard her phone beep and she rolled over to check it.

ash: hey princess, you okay?

just the message from him made her smile.

lois: not really.

ashton: okay just hold on a second.

so she did, she waited and she waited. after about 6 minutes, to be precise, she heard a knocking on her window. sitting up straight she peeked around the corner and saw a drenched ashton. his curls fell limply around his face and his clothes clung to him. running over to the window she opened it and let him in.

" ash! you must be freezing, are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine lo, are you?"

" better now that you're here,"
this made ashton smile and when lois went to get him dry clothes he walked around and looked at all the pictures of them, lois had clinging to the walls.

when she returned and ashton had changed they lay down on lois bed. as the storm went on outside ashton and lois curled into each other. they stayed like that for the rest of the night, lois' head on ash's chest, listening to his heart and his deep breathing.

soon morning came, the storm had finished and light now shone on her bedroom. when lois woke up ashton was gone. nothing but the smell of him and a note saying;
hey lo, i had to go but didn't want to wake you up,
i'm glad you're okay,
love ash

the window was slightly ajar and the curtain in not the same place it was before, but those were things no one else would notice. only if you had been there last night would you have known and no one but lois and ash had. you see that was the thing, it was just the two of them and it always would be.

I UPDATED OKAY
ITS CRAP BUT OH WHALE
OKAY BYE
LOVE, TAY