Chaoter two: A hero

Izuku was both shocked and delighted to hear this. He had a quirk that gives him more quirks. This was great. Izuku thanked the two and rushed back home to tell his mother about this. Izuku was running back home when he saw a building lit on fire. Tho there were heroes on the scene, they did nothing. Trusting his hero instincts, izuku rushed to the building. His senses warned him, move to the right. Izuku did what his senses told him and moved to the right. As he did so, debris fell to where izuku was standing. Izuku then rushed to the building. Like that, Izuku saved people and also kept everybody safe. The heroes and civilians were shocked. A kid saved the people who even the professional heroes couldn't. On the last trip of saving them, his senses warned him, becareful of the ceiling. Currently, izuku was holding a small infant. And also his foot got sprained when running. Izuku tried running but couldn't. He made it to the entrance and threw the baby to one of the heroes. Izuku knew he couldn't make it. When izuku him self was gonna come out, 'Boom!', 'Crash!', 'Bang!'.
The building collapsed and izuku was the only person in the building. And yet again, izuku was thinking to him self. 'Was he gonna die? Was he gonna die like this? Was he already dead?' These questions flooded his mind until yet again, a blue light enveloped him.

The heroes tried saving the one person they could save but was shocked to see izuku come out of the debris and walk out. Most of his shirt was already burned and only his pants remained, like true anime style.
The news reporter rushed to izuku and asked him a bunch of questions. Izuku couldn't answer most of them since he was very tired. Instead of staying there, izuku ran home. Surprising or not surprising to izuku, he had super speed. If he was anyhow faster, he could have saved him self from the collapsed building. Izuku reached his building very quickly since he wasn't that far. Izuku was about to knock when his senses warned him of possible death. He stepped back from the door and as soon as he landed, the door opened and his mother charged at him. She gave him a bear hug and also flooded the building with her tears. After 10 minutes, inko finally loosened her grip and went inside the house. Izuku told Inko that he had a super speed quirk and a sense quirk. And also that he had  a dormant quirk.

Inko nodded smiled. She now knew he could be a hero, no. He already was a hero. Izuku now could be considered famous amongst the people. Izuku himself knew nothing of this and was peacefully eating. After eating triple of what he usually eats, he went to sleep. After that day, izuku decided to train his new quirk. Izuku searched for a secluded place where people won't notice him and trained there. The place he found was non other then dagobah beach.