Chapter 6

All I could think was run. So I did. I only ran for about 5 minutes when a pair of arms. Gripped my waist and held me back. I broke down I crying.
"It's okay it's just me, shhh." I knew that I should be running away from him. But right now all I could think was that he wasn't a werewolf. We stayed pressed together like that for a while until a 17 or so guy approached.
"Alpha Rhydian, the men are at the house awaiting command." He didn't bother to look he just held me and said
"Tell them to go home and go to sleep we are done for today besides I need to talk to Ariella.

__back at the pack house__

I sat down at the foot of the bed ready to hear what my kidnappers explanation was for all of this.
"I don't really know how explain this all so ask some questions and I will answer them with complete honesty."
Where do I even start.
"Okay would you please explain why a man transformed in to a freakin wolf 30 minutes ago" he looked nervous about the subject and started playing with the hem of his shirt.
" okay that man is what we call a rouge he doesn't have a pack, he tries to pick of of others and he is what humans would call a werewolf." I probably look horrified by this new information but I asked more.
"Rouges, Packs, Alpha, Luna what dose this all mean." I say trying my hardest to stay calm.