Chapter 3

**Rhydian's POV**

"MATE" my wolf screams in my head. She was beautiful. She had meduim length hair that was golden brown. She had blue eyes and pink lips. She was nervous I could smell it. I wanted to run to her, to know her name, to kiss her, I wanted her.

"Earth to Rhydian." I heard Josh say.

"What?" I said keeping my eyes on my mate.

"Dude you look so weird right now" Josh said. I didn't care I had found my true love and she was perfect.

"Amiee, will you go over there and talk to her." I said

"Oh is poor Rhydian afraid to talk to his mate?" She said teasing me.

"I want her to meet a nice girl before I do." I said

"Ok, fine. I'll be right back?" She gave Josh a kiss on the cheek and started to walk to the table were she sat.

***************************

**Ariella POV**

I clean up my table and start to walk when Amiee and Josh start to walk toward me.

"Hey Ariella"  they said together.

"Oh hey guys" I said back. After a few seconds many other people I had never seen before started to walk with them. They seemed very popular. I heard most of them talking about me. I started to separate from the big group.

After I was a small distants from the group. I saw the most amazing guy I had ever  seen. He had dark brown hair and olive skin with green eyes. He was tall and muscular. Before I even realized it he was in front of me.

"Hey I'm Rhydian" even his voice was hot.

"Oh, I'm Ariella" it felt weird saying that to him like I was way out of he's league.

"I heard from Amiee that we have english together."  So this was the hot guy she was talking about.

"Ok so I guess I'll know some people" I said sounding awkward.

"Can we walk together?" He said sounding a bit shy. I blush and said yes. As we walked together he asked my about my life in America and my art.

***************************

After art class I walked to to the dinning hall to eat. I grabbed a salad and a water, and found Aimee and sat with her. Over the course of the school day me and Aimee found out that me and her have a lot in common. I sat quietly eating salad. I listened to the conversations between the girls. After a while I said goodbye and went to my dorm. When I got there I unlocked the door and went inside. I took my shower and put on a pair of sweatpants and a old blue v neck. I got out my iPad and notebooks and started to do some homework. After about 1 hour of homework I started to get tried so I packed up my bag and went to sleep.

***************************

I jumped awake from the sound of my doorknob shaking. I jumped out of by and ran to the bathroom to hide. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing. Foot steps were coming closer. Then I heard the bathroom door creak open.

"Who's there" I yelled out in a shaky voice. I was on tge verge of tears and I knew I was going to die. A strong pair of hands grabbed my shoulder and pushed my through the door way. I struggled under and yelled then a rag was cupped over my mouth. I screamed out and when I ran out breath I tried to breath. I felt heavy and smelled chemicals, my eyes began to close and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was a black truck.