Ch.2 I want to be a hero with everlasting smile!

Dedicated to @XxScarletMaidenxX

...

 Check her out shes really good author. If you're by accident reading hope you like it!

...

"Hi my name is Asumi. Asumi Yagi, I hope we can be best of friends Izu-kun!"

Midoriya stared at hand extended towards him. It was from girl who was wearing such bright smile that it could probably rival All Might's.

Talking about man himself he was standing only a few feet away.

He looked her up and down. She had bright green eyes with long eyelashes her hair was waist long let free in the wind and reflected light from sun wonderfully.

Half of them were dark black with slight shade of brown but other half from bottom was colored soft light blue. Just like endless sky he saw every day. In between two colors there was faint shade of purple just like blazer she was wearing.

Girl had salad green leggings that ended a few inches under her knees and black boots for sport.

As he started analyzing her figure blush instantly coted his face and he blocked his mind out.

She was like taken of a dream. In reality he didn't realize what nightmares she had to walk through to get here.

Asumi titled her head looking at him." Are you okay? You're red." She let her hand to slip on his forehead." You're burning up!" she frowned and turned to All Might.

"I think he has a fewer. All Might should we take him to hospital? In this condition he won't be capable of training. Broccoli will simply collapse!" she had such innocent look wile saying it that it was hard to even laugh.

Izuku snapped out of his daze after that." Br-broccoli?" he shook his head his blush disappearing and took her hand shaking it furiously.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you! Oh, wait you already knew! Wait how did you know my name?" she looked at him curiously her head getting dizzy from all shaking.

"Ah it's nice to meet you! Oh, what a stupid thing to say of course it's nice to meet you... and I already told you that! Who wouldn't like to meat you I mean you're really pretty!" he released her hand covering his mouth freaking out.' Did I just say that!? to a girl... A girl!'

" Didn't mean it in that way! Wait, wait I did mean you're pretty..." he suddenly asked." Oh was it your quirk is that how you knew my name?"

He finally looked at girl who made him flustered. She was wobbling in one place it seemed like her head was spinning.

Suddenly she stopped and softly plopped on her but letting out a soft." Oof."

He panicked bowing." I'M so, so sorry!" He slowly looked up.

She let out a long giggle and jumped up leaning forward." You're so lively!" 

In that instant his eyes landed on hers he calmed down." I'm sorry I never really talked to female my age before so I got flustered..." He rubbed his neck not looking at her. His face burned bright red.

She leaned back looking at him with soft smile." I haven't really met anyone in my age so we're in the same case. How about we start over?" he looked up at her soft smile crossing his features.

"That would be grate!"

This time he extended his hand to her." I'm Izuku Midoriya Nice to meet you Asumi-san." He stopped realizing his mistake, but girl didn't seem to react.