2

Just a quick note. This chapter will change points of view. Thanks for reading and please leave a vote and/or comment.
     *******       *******    

    I walked into a loud house. Which isn't too unusual. The Hunt family is boisterous sometimes.

  But what I noticed was they weren't sitting at the table yet. They were just entering the dining room. I knew that it took me ten minutes for my shower and another few minutes to dress and get here. Drake saw me first.

  "Ashley! You made it! Come meet my brother." Every eye turned to me.

  "Hello everyone. I hope that you didn't wait on me." I hugged everyone as we always do. The sisters are here for summer break from the University of Wyoming. The said brother stood still and watched me as I finished my hugs. Damn he makes Trace and Drake look like small boys!

    This man is all of six-two with dark blonde hair, that was cut in the basic military cut, and muscles galore. His eyes were a deep green that reminded me of a forest. They seem to darken as he looked at me. He was wearing a tight black tshirt that hugged and caressed his chest and arms lovingly. His jeans looked as if he had melted into them. I was very impressed with his choice of clothing, and jealous of the clothes too!

  "No dear. But we would have. Trevor decided to surprise us by showing up earlier than what he had told us." Anna replied.

  "Trevor meet Ashley Carrington. Ashley, this is our son, Trevor."

  I stepped forward and shook his hand. His hand swallowed mine. He was a working man who has a few calluses. I instantly had visions of them rubbing different parts of my body. It sent chills down my spine, in a good way. "Nice to finally meet you Trevor. I've heard lots of good things about you."

  "What? I don't get a hug too?Very nice meeting you too Ashley. I can't wait to see if you are as heroic as I've heard over the last few years." He swept me into a hug that was tight and felt very secure. Very right!

  "I'm no hero. Of any sort. You're the hero. After all the years that you served in the military. I thank you for your service. Welcome home soldier." He reluctantly let me go.

  "Yes she is. Hell, she has kept your brothers from acting like bigger fools. She saved us a lot of bail money while they were in college. Not to mention all the fast food that they didn't have to eat." Anna exclaimed as we all sat down to eat.

  I could feel my face turning red. "Did we tell you about the time when Trace pissed off the balcony at our apartment?" Trevor shook his head and filled his plate. "He had gotten drunk and instead of going to the bathroom, he let it rip off the balcony and got a ticket for three hundred dollars."

  Trevor looked at Trace, who had a red face. Then laughed loudly as everyone watched his expression. We had heard this story several times. Hell, I lived through it. I had just gotten home from work when the cops showed up. But I still chuckled every time I heard it.

   "They charged you a hundred each inch, huh?" I laughed again.

  I look up to see Trevor watching me. "Sorry! But that is kinda what Drake said." Everyone laughed, even Trace. We ate a scrumptious meal as they all got caught up on life.

  I noticed that Trevor kept looking up at me frequently. After dinner I start washing dishes. "Ashley, you go sit down. The dishes are mine to do. You worked hard today." Anna said. She tried to take over the chore.

  "No Anna! You go and enjoy your son coming home. I know that it has been a very long time since having all your kids in the same house. Enjoy your evening. I insist."