• 9 •

Several days have passed already and the two youngsters were closer than ever before. Eunsang and Hyeongjun entered their scheduled class earlier to get the best seats in class. Besides, learning is more fun when you are with your friend. Eunsang faces Hyeongjun and shared some rumor he heard around the school for some time. "Hey Hyeongjunie, did you know that someone will be transferring to our university? He also have the same schedule as us." Eunsang said. "Is he famous? Why would everyone be so hyped up about someone transferring universities or something like that, except if he is some sort of celebrity." Hyeongjun answered while he was still preparing his notes for the upcoming class.

"They said he is a National Athelete, a representative for the upcoming Olympics." Hyeongjun was quite curious on the person garnering attention from just transferring. "What sport is he competing?" Hyeongjun asked Eunsang who was scrolling on his phone, stalking Cha Junho from the cafe where Hyeongjun also works. "According to what I heard, he is a representative for Taekwondo." Hyeongjun was surprised from what he heard. Taekwondo? But-

"Why Hyeongjunie? Do you know someone who plays taekwondo?" Eunsang turned his phone off and diverted his attention to Hyeongjun who was looking worried. "Well, my ex-boyfriend was a Taekwondo practitioner. He was also a national representative." He answered in a worried voice. "I know this is something that I shouldn't be asking of, but why did you and that boy break-up?" Eunsang knew about the abusive part because his brother already told him about it. But he wanted definite answers to his questions. And only Hyeongjun can answer those questions.

"He was abusive. He is sweet when there are people around us, but when we are alone- he tends to become sadistic and dominates me the way he wants. I can't fight because he will beat me up. I only had the courage to break up with him when my family left the province several months ago." Eunsang felt the hurt and worry in Hyeongjun's voice when he answered. It seems that the boy have gone through a lot even though he looks like super innocent.

Eunsang was about to ask another question when the bell rang, and their professor entered the lecture hall. Along him is a tall and well-built man wearing a white t-shirt with a scribble design in front saying "I love taekwondo". The man scanned the whole lecture hall and he stopped as soon as he made eye-contact with a certain student. Hyeongjun also scanned the student who entered the hall and froze in place when he realized who it was. He fell silent and can't help but lock his eyes on the person in front.

"Okay student, introduce yourself. I heard you are a scholar?" The professor motioned the student to come forward and he obliged. He was given this special intriduction moment while Hyeongjun was still frozen in his seat. Eunsang noticed the odd behavior of his friend that's why he slapped him in the shoulders. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Eunsang asked Hyeongjun. Hyeongjun snapped back to reality and faced his friend with such horror evident in his face.

"Hello Everyone! I am Kim Yohan, a new student here from Han Academy of Arts. I am a Taekwondo Scholar. I hope everyone can become my friend in this class. Thank you!" He bowed down and immediately smiled in front of the class. The rest of the class clapped except for Hyeongjun and Eunsang who were shocked in the boy's introduction. "Eunsangie, he is that boy." Hyeongjun tugged Eunsang's t-shirt and softly schooched nearer the red-haired boy.

"Okay, you may now take your desired seat. The lecture hall is quite big, so sit wherever you like." Yohan immediately got off the platform and rushed in Hyeongjun's direction. He did his best to smile and show-off his innocent and cheerful side, when in fact he was struggling to hide his boner since he made eye contact with Hyeongjun. "Can I sit here, Hyeongjun-ah?" Yohan motioned the young curly boy and Hyeongjun moved closer to Eunsang. Yohan sat there next to Hyeongjun.

"Eunsangie, can you switch places with me? I want to sit near the aisle." Hyeongjun whispered to his friend, who completely understood the reason why Hyeongjun acted strange. "Okay." They were about to switch places when Yohan held Hyeongjun's hand. "Are you gonna ignore me again? Remember the incident in that building, you injured my ankle. And I can't train for a week because of that. You owe me one, and as a payment for that- sit beside me in every class we have." Yohan pulled Hyeongjun closer to him and pulled his schedule out. "Interesting, we have the same schedule and classes. Of course, why not?" Yohan smiled sheepishly towards Hyeongjun which later turned into an evil grin. Eunsang saw the sudden shift in Yohan's face and felt chills running through his whole body.

"Hyeongjun, here is your ballpen. You dropped it." Eunsang broke the tension between the two that mad Yohan let go of Hyeongjun's hand. He then grabbed his bestfriend's right ear and whispered "are you alright?" Hyeongjun nodded as a response but his eyes were telling him otherwise. He was not okay with Yohan sitting beside them. On the other hand, Yohan started to slide his hands into Hyeongjun's legs and softly runs his fingers over it. Yohan knew that Hyeongjun was very sensitive in that part. Hyeongjun looked at Yohan in horror when he felt his hands into his legs.

It was very ticklish and sending him a thousand sparks into his whole body. Yohan continued his miracle under the desk and made it more extreme, running his fingernails into Hyeongjun's knees which made the younger boy kick the table and hurt his feet. The loud thud was heard throughout the hall and Hyeongjun sat straight to avoid the people's suspicion that it was him. The lecture continued and he was relieved that Yohan stopped. But to his dissapointment, Yohan stepped into his injured feet which almost made him scream from the pain.

He struggled to hold his screams. But the lecture ended pretty early because the professor was called for an urgent meeting. Everyone left except for the three of them. Eunsang was about to pull Hyeongjun when Yohan also pulled him back to his seat. "Hyeongjun will be staying with me." Eunsang rolled his eyes and started to dial his phone. "Oh, hyung. Is your class finished? I need help here. Please proceed here at the Lecture Hall near the pool area. Yeah, Hyeongjun needs help." Eunsang ended the call and sat again with the two.

"Hyeongjun will be going with us, whether you like it or not." Eunsang gripped Hyeongjun's arms as tightly as he can to stop Yohan in case he leaves with Hyeongjun. Minutes have passed and the three of them stayed like that until the doors of the hall burst open to reveal a sweaty Hangyul in his Black shirt with matching black airpods. "Let's go Hyeongjun-ah." Eunsang stood up and Hangyul immediately held Hyeongjun's hand and pulled him. Yohan also stood up and pulled Hyeongjun in his direction too. The two of them stopped pulling when Hyeongjun whimpered in evident pain. "Please let go of me! I need Eunsang!" Hyeongjun walked as slowly as he can because his feet are hurting.

Eunsang gladly held Hyeongjun's hand and they both exited the place. While the two man were left in there, with an intense eye-to-eye battle.