• 17 •

Eunsang's POV

I walked out of the cafe and Junho was right behind me, wearing a thick khaki jacket with fur that complemented him. He was a fast walker. When I tried to run just out of silliness, he caught up with me in a couple of seconds, whilst holding my waist as if we were a couple or something. "You scared the hell out of me!" I can't help but shout even though we are in public because he was tickling me.

"I knew it, you are a tingly person." Junho smiled at me while he said it. This was the first time I saw him smile like this. I thought he was a robot at first, with all honesty. My classmates at some subjects who also happen to be Junho's seatmates often call him 'Goblin or Robot' because it's either he doesn't show any emotion at all or he speaks the 'Goblin Language' which basically adds an 'r' with every word or syllable you speak.

"Yah! You knew it but you still tickled me. You're so mean!" I glared at him while he was holding both of his hands in the air, showing that he surrenders. I just smiled at him with his cuteness. He was just adorable, but also handsome and masculine at the same time. "Hey Eunsang, do you want to eat noodles at my place?" He was whispering this to me, while I blush a light red which is evident in my face.

"Oh, I can eat noodles. But, you mean the other thing right?" I asked him in the most innocent way possible in order to convey my message. While I was looking at Junho's reaction, Junho on the other hand looked away from me in embarrassment. "Yes, I do mean that other 'ramyeon' thing." And he cleared his throat.

I didn't bother to look at Junho again. I am now in a 'I want this and go with it' or in a 'it's awkward and I don't want this, I need to run away' situation. And I know that this is the first time I talked to Cha Junho, and I will also be experiencing that 'thing' with him the first time I hang out with him. With this, I questioned myself; do I really want this to happen? Aren't things escalating too fast?

I was about to call a taxi when my phone vibrated in the front pocket of my pants. Without looking, I immediately took it out and scanned who the caller was. It was my older brother, and he called out of nowhere. Thinking that it was an urgent matter, I answered his call only to be surprised by the information he shared.

"What? Hyeongjun is in the hospital? What the fuck happened?" I can't help but ask him a lot of questions because Hyeongjun is in an emergency. And he needs urgent medical treatment. I gazed at Junho's direction. I need to go to Hyeongjun first. My best friend is my priority, and the lust between me and Junho can wait. I gathered all of my courage and held his hand, which took him by surprise because I can see it in his face.

"I need to attend to my best friend. Hyeongjun is in the hospital right now, and he needs urgent medical care. I was just thinking that maybe we can post-pone this, you know 'ramyeon' thing." Junho was also surprised by my sudden report. And he was also looking worried. "Let me go with you. Besides, Hyeongjun is also a friend of mine. I would also like to go with him." Junho held my hand tighter, and he smiled at me.

Without breaking the hand contact, we waited for another taxi to pull over and went to the hospital together.

Hyeongjun's POV

"I love you too Hyung!" I said softly, because my throat hurts. Hangyul-hyung walked slowly towards me, while holding the hem of his jacket. "Did I hear you wrong? Can you repeat what you just said?" He asked me to repeat those words. I just laughed at him when I saw his reaction. He looked like a child who was so happy that his eyes were tearing up. It was a cute sight actually; it was the first time I saw him act like this.