Unstable_Day

Unstable is the Pilot in The Days Union, of course most people wonder why he was even allowed to fly being well unstable, well around the time of The Crash events Unstable was the Pilot, note that Unstable DID NOT crash the Blimp a giant darkness entity located underwater did.

Unstable used to be a little normal-er but Unstable was the first Operative killed in the attack, he was dragged out of the ship and drowned but there was apparently damage done to his frontal lobe thus explaining why he speaks in broken English, though please do mind this may not be 100% correct because The Crash lore isn't 100% correct.

And of course  Unstable's personality reflects what he is, he's childish and well Unstable.

 Dreadful has said that Unstable was different before the crash, he was of course still Unstable but a different kind of Unstable.

Canonically Unstable is one of the shortest operatives. He is the second shortest operative.

Currently, we do not know how Unstable died, but it has been said that he also died from getting a flag pole stabbed through his head to me it doesn't really make sense because I'm pretty sure he drowned? And getting a flag pole stabbed through your head underwater is pretty hard but you be your own judge on this one.

Unstable at the time of the crash there was a pilot before Unstable who, indeed, did get split in half while the ship got attacked, after this event happened Unstable became the pilot. I do not know if this is 100% correct since it was said a while ago.

Distress Call which is said to be from Unpredictable or Anxious when the Blimp crashed

Distress Call which is said to be from Unpredictable or Anxious when the Blimp crashed. (from the file room)

((I'm not really sure on the crash but then again no one is))

- Will be updated and please tell me if I'm forgetting something.