Ep 9: Michael & Siedah

Hey hoooeeesss!

Hey hoooeeesss!

Okay, I know its been a lil minute since the shaderoom really caught some shade for a month or two. But we is back and ready to read more of our manz. Today's episode is about yours truly: Ooh Siedah.

We all pretty much know about this gawgeous woman and her phenomenal voice and writing skills. So there's no need to explain who she is. For those who don't know of this fact, Michael's two songs he written during Thriller Groove of Midnight and Got the Hots were rearranged for Siedah's album in the late 80s, (the song featured for this episode) which he sang backup for and produced. Now, on to Michael and Siedah's relationship.

The two of them had chemistry like no other. But word around the street is that these two had dated on the lowlow. Or... in other words, had and fling that didn't last them too long and only a select few knew of this. Now I've always shipped them together. ALWAYS. And when I discovered they "dated" I was shooketh. So we are about to look at some sources that claimed this fact or claimed they have done some thangs to each other. Here it goes...

•••

Belinda A. Williams, Knew Michael Jackson personally from 2007-2009:

Michael did date Siedah Garrett for a very brief time, it was one that was not widely known. Siedah was one of the lesser women that Michael dated, and there were others that were considered in that category just as she was, and others who were not known by the public. But they did privately date known only by a small few, just not for very long, and they may have bedn the reason why some didn't think they dated at all.

•••

Unknown:

There's another performance of IJCSLY from the Dangerous-Tour were Michael got his thumb on her pu**y and MOVES it a little!

I think after that show Siedah and Michael did something very special and they did it very hard!

To me that Siedah thing looked always like "I show you (my fans) a little of my sex life" from Michael. That blonde wig, his thumb in her crotch, the way he looked at her, his legs wide open.... yes they did it! And if Siedah wanna tell us "no, there was nothing between me and Michael" I will NEVER believe her! NEVER! Don't try hard, Siedah! The language between you and Mike is too obvious! Period.

•••

Incognito:

Yes, Michael and Siedah didn't officially start dating (which includes sex, Im old fashion) until around 1990 or so.

Not exclusive serious dating but still dating.
Michael had a lot of women to choose from in the late 80's. Famous and unknown. Alot of the famous ones you already know about, but Siedah was my favorite.