Ep 8: Michael & Stephanie

Hello hoes and what's goodt! Okay, so I'm back with some more tea and this tea is about the lovely Miss Stephanie Mills and our man

Hello hoes and what's goodt! Okay, so I'm back with some more tea and this tea is about the lovely Miss Stephanie Mills and our man. So, just so you all know, Steph was and is one of the first black women I ship with Michael then Whitney, then Siedah and more I like that I felt was a good fit for him. But, according to the sources, it's hard to tell whether Michael was really her man or not. I'ma let y'all decide in the end.

The first source you are about to read is about Stephanie and Michael going out to dinner. And from the looks of it, our mans wasn't feeling homegirl's vibe. After that, you'll see the development and come across Michael giving Steph that "Remember the Time" finger swirl up in dat coochie loochie. Here it goes...

•••

Michael Jackson: "Unauthorized"

After the Jacksons shattered box-office records at the Nassau Coliseum, Michael went out on one of his rare dates with the opposite sex. After seeing The Wiz for the fourth time, he escorted the musical's tiny, Merman-voiced teenage star, Stephanie Mills, to the chic Park Avenue nightclub Regine's for dinner. Throughout the meal she flirted with him, brushing his hand with hers, bumping his knees under the table, eve, for one fleeting moment, laying her head on his shoulder. With each touch Michael became rigid. And as his discomfort became more and more obvious, their unlikely chaperon for the evening, Andy Warhol, did what he always did best in such prickly social situations. Nothing.

•••

New York, 1977:

Sources say He liked her and all but they never like went on dates just hung out mainly at the apartment Him and Latoya shared.

Latoya told somebody that it was some heavy petting going on.

Stephanie would stay over and they all would be in the Livingroom laughing and playing games on the nights they didnt go to studio 54.

One night she left them up, so they thought, she wanted to sneak and see what they were doing. Because even though they liked each other Mike was saying they were just friends but Stephanie thought other wise.

So Latoya left them up and she waited like 30 40 mins to sneak back in the Living area and saw them Kissing like really hard and heard Stephanie moaning. The moaning suprised her so she made herself known and rushed over to see his hand in her panties and they both jumped up from the couch and Mike ran into the bathroom smiling and stayed there for like 3 hours.

•••

Rock & Soul, 23 March 1983:

Though many questions about Michael's personal relationships have been raised, very dew have actually been answered. When Rock & Soul asked Stephanie Mills about the rumours that she and Jackson were sweet on each other, she put them to rest immediately. "Just friends," she said emphatically.