Preface

Hey Readers sorry for the long wait but I've been very busy with school and work. I'm going to try my best to update every Wednesday and Saturday. This is my first book on Wattpad and my first baby I'm publishing to the world. So I hope you all enjoy and I will love if you all could leave a comment and vote showing how much you like the story. On that note happy reading beauties.

Elijah Ketchum never given much thought to his life ever spiraling out of control. Especially since he have everything a guy could wish for at the age of eighteen. He's the  popular guy every other guy secretly desire to be, and who the girls dream to be with. With his devastatingly good looks he's one of the richest teenagers in New York City, he have the highest GPA in his senior class, and is the star player of a baseball team which have won the state championship for three years straight.

Everything about Elijah life screams faultless. From his family elite status to his unwavering confidence that makes conquering everything with such an ease. He never wanted for anything because he already had or have it.  He's everybody idol and constantly cheating on his girlfriend, a Sports illustrated model who would do anything to please and keep him.

He was the definition of perfect, until a life threatening disease appears and put a stop to his flawless life. With the concern of his future weighing heavy on his heart; he cross paths with Ms. carefree and vivacious, Claire Shoemaker. The girl who might be what the doctor order.

(Elijah in the media)