Shaking Things up...Chapter Fifteen.

Start from the beginning

"I'm six." She states proudly and I nod.

"Cool." I smile at her and she grins back.

"Can we be friends, Dwee?" She asks and I laugh lightly.

"Of coarse we can." I tell her. Her grin turns full on and she leaps onto my lap, cuddling into my neck this time. I glance over to Prescott and see he is shocked, his eyes wide and mouth agape.

"I like your name, dweeson." She says and giggles lightly. She peeks up to me on my lap.

"I like yours too. Is it short for Jessica?" I ask and herhead bobs.

"But I don't like Jwessica. It's poop." She whispers in my ear, like it's some kind of secret. Same here sister.

I laugh and Prescott's eyebrows raise. Ha, he oviously doesn't like not knowing something.

"Can you help us find Bunnie?" She asks, her eyes sparkling.

"Um.. Sure." I say. I look over at Prescott and he smiles proudly back. She shreiks before jumping out of the door and running down the pathway to her house.

"You don't need to help find Bunnie if you don't want too." He tells me and I shake my head.

"No, I want to. She seems like a sweet kid." I tell him and he smiles.

"that's cause she is a sweet kid." He smiles proudly before getting out of his side of the car and coming around to open mine.

"Wow, gentalman-like. I like." I say, making him laugh. He closes the door and grabs my hand gently. Halfway down the huge pathway leading up to his house, I think he realises that he's still holding my hand and lets go.

I slip my hand inside his again and smile at his blushing face.

"It's okay." I tell him, giving his hand a gental squeeze.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and he smirks.

"You just did," I slap his arm with my other hand and he laughs.

"On you go, you don't need to ask permission." We stop outside the huge marble steps where I remember walking up a few nights ago, ready to seduce Prescott.

"Why did you look surprised? you know, when she hugged me?" He shrugs.

"She doesn't really get along with strangers. Guess she just took a liking to you, is all." He smiles.

"Come on," He tuggs me up the stairs and in the front door.

The house looks so much different without a whole bunch of kids crammed into it. It's more pretty and you can take the time to realise how beatiful the art decor is.

"It's beautiful," I whisper.

"I know, my Mom designed it all." He tells me. I turn to him shocked.

"She's an interior designor, one of the best." he answers my unasked question.

"Oh, what about your Dad?" He takes a shaky breath in before smiling uncertainly.Oh, god please don't make him dead.

"He's-" He stops and looks away from my eyes but his hold on my hand grippens.

"He's in afganistan." He whispers, turning back to me.

"Oh." Is all I can say. I mean, what do you say to that? I can see that he misses him a lott bu I don't know what to say.

So, insead, I pull my hand out of his and wrap my arms around his waist. You know the saying, actions speak louder than words. Well, in this case I think it does.

He relaxs into me and wraps his arms around me.

"Thanks." He whispers and I nod, still holding onto his wet body.

"Your welcome." I say, pulling back and smiling at him. The smell of him still lingers on me and I never want it to fade. It's so intoxicating.

"I found him!" Someone screams, stopping me from smelling my shirt. I tun around and see Jessie standing holding a cute white and grey batch bunny.

"Aww... He's so cute." I cry as I pet his little head.

She nods and goes running back in the direction she came from.

"Guess you don't need me anymore." I say, turning back to Prescott.

"You could stay and watch a film, if you like?" He blushes and shuffles hisfeet.

"Nah, I better get back and make sure no one's burnt the house down." He chuckles.

"I guess I'll see you later then. For our date. I'll call you." He says and I nod. Before I get a chance to turn away, hishe sweeps me up into a tight hug.

"Just had to do that one more time." He mumbles in my ear and I shiver. He pulls back and his scent is stronger on me.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I tell him with a shy smile before walking out of the house and down the marble steps. 

Was I meant to have those butterfly's in my stomach when he hugged me like that?

----

I'm sorry if the story is going to fast. I know that people have said tha it isn't going too fast but I'm not so sure but anyways, next chapter up soon! I've got plenty of time now because my schools closed because of  the snow!

Pro's and Con's of snow.

Pro- School closes.

Con- It's cold.

Pro- You can go sledging.

Con- You get hit by ice balls.

Pro-  It's fun.

Con- It's still cold.

the list of cons could go on forever because I'm not all that fond of the snow, a part from when it lets me of school. but anyways, will probably upload some more tomorrow and I hope you like the long chapter I did for y'all! thought I would give you a treat since I'm in a good mood. Got to hit my ex with a snow ball....Fun times.