Shaking Things up...Chapter Fifteen.

Shaking Things Up...

Chapter Fifteen.

The ride to his place is basically silent, a part from the music humming in the background. I wouldn't say it's a uncomfortable silence...Just not a comfortable silence. More of a I-don't-know-what-to-say silence. So yeah, it was uncomfortable. At least for me. I don't know about him.

I tab the wheel as we stop at a stop sign and a little boy points at my Ferrari. I smile back to him but when he doesn't wave back, I remember that the windows are tinted. Stupid.

My mixed CD changes to the next track as I start to drive again. Prescott smirks from the corner of my eye as I start to sing 'Sparks Fly' by Taylor Swift.

"The way you move is like a full on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards," i belt out and he chuckles. What surprises me is that he takes over and sings the rest of the verse.

"Your the kinda reckless that should send me running, but I kinda know I won't get far." He sings. I nearly miss the turn in as I gape at him with a huge smile on my face.

"You know this song?"

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone." He winks before turning the radio back up and gets back to singing.

"And you stood there in front of me, just close enough to touch. Close enough ihope you couldn't see what I was thinking of." I smile and try to keep my eyes on the road, but his voice captivates me.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain," He stops and looks at me and I join in.

"Cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile." I laugh as he starts to bounce in his seat, just singing along with me. Suddenly, the car doesn't seem so tense and just like that the air is clear. Just one song that does that. Thank you taylor Swift!

The song ends and I giggle to myself as he smiles broadly.

"You can't sing." He points out and I turn into his street.

"And you can't dance." I laugh and we both smile each other. I park the car and we stare at each other, me into his georgous eyes and him into mine.

A knock comes at his side of the window and we both jump in the seats.

"What the flip?" I gasp as the door opens and a little girl pops onto Prescott's eyes. If I didn't know better, I would say this is Prescott's sister.

"Jessie, what are you doing out here." He asks her, his voice soft and i can tell he cares alot for her.

Her beautiful big brown eyes tear up and she bury's her head in Prescott's shoulder. He looks at me in confusion then back down to her.

"What's wrong?" He whispers.

"I c-can't find Bunnie!" She cries into his shoulder, wetting his Tee even more.

"Hey, we'll find her." He whispers, pushing her honey blonde hair back.

She peeks up from his shoulder and wipes her tears away with the back of her hand.

Her gaze drifts to me and I get to see the full effect of how much she looks like Prescott. Insanly the same but with differen't eyes.

"Hello." She whispers.

"Um..Hi."

"Jessie, this is Deeson, Deeson this is Jessie." Prescott introduces us. His face is full of dread and I frown. He shakes his head slightly before going back to watchin Jessie carefully.