Shaking Things Up...Chapter Four.

Shaking Things Up...

Chapter four!

(Picture of Sapphire on sidebar >)

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought for the first time in your life that you look beautiful. I'm not one bit self-centerd but looking in the mirror right now, I smiling confidently to myself. I feel like cinderella, going to the ball but of coarse, I'm not going because I'm in love with the prince, I'm going because I'm in hate with the prince.

"Wow..." Sapphire and Kayleigh gasp as I come out of my closet.

"I've never really understood the term 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' until now." Kayleigh whispers and I smile broadly.

"I agree, I'm feeling kind of faint here." Sapphire says, her eyes tearing up.

"Hey, dont cry. It's only a dress!" I reply, rubbing her back.

"It's not the dress, it's you, Dee. You're beautiful. I would take you right here, right now if we werent in a rush." She smiles which makes me gather her up in a hug and squeeze her tight.

"Thanks, Sapphire." I mumble. I pull back and look down at my dress. I cant take all the praise because my dress really does alot of stuff to my body. It's a short black, strapless dress that goes in a heart shape at the clevage, it reaches about mid- thigh, not to slutty but not granny-ish and enhances my hips, curves and breasts.

"I think everyone will fall for you, Dee. not just Prescott." Kayleigh smiles at me affectionly, making me remember that we just met two days ago.

"Hey, you two look amazing." I tell them honestly. Kayleigh blushes and looks down while Sapphire does a little catwalk dance.

"Well , you did pick it, Dee." Kayleigh says and again, i get praised.

"Come on, that dress wouldnt work on you unless you were pretty, and let me tell you, kayleigh, you are pretty. Even more so without your glasses." I tell her and she blushes again. She's wearing a red spagetti strap dress with her hair back combed, showing off her gorgeous eyes.

"And you, Sapphire. Your hair is just so adorable like that!" I say and she smiles at me.

" I couldnt have said that any better." She smirks. What I've found out about Sapphire is that she takes praise really well and makes the best out of it. She's really out going and is just really peppy and crazy at all times. yet, I wouldnt like her any other way.

"Come on, we're late." Kayleigh says, pulling us both out my room door.

"Correction, we are fasionably late." Sapphire corrects and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, who's car are we taking? We can take my BMW, arrive in a bit of class?" Sapphire asks.

"Nah, i've gota better idea." I tell them, leading them to the garage door.

"Tada!" I sing as I open the door and they gasp audibly.

"What colour?" I ask them. Kayleigh automatically goes to the cherry red ferrari while Sapphire goes to the white one.

"Tough. We're going in the black one." I laugh and they pout.

"Okay then, flip a coin?" I ask and they nod.

I flip the coin and Sapphire wins, making us climb into the white ferrari.

"I neva knew you were so loaded." sapphire whispers from besides me.

"You know, my Mom and Dad are both lawyers, so I guess we've got quite a lot of the green stuff." I mumble.

"Where were you'r parents today?" Kayleigh asks from the back. I shrug.

"working, as usual, they'll probably be back next week to pick up new clothes anyways, so I'll see them then."

"Does it not bother you? Not seeing your parents?" Sapphire asks as I start to drive. I keep my eyes on the road as I answer her.

"Not really. It's good in a way because they're not the parents I grew up with. They used to be really caring but now their lives revolve around their job."

"If it were up to you, would you want them to stay at home?" Sapphire asks and I sih, thinking.

"Probably not. They're really annoying now. My Mom is just so OCD that I think we should get her to a clinic and my dad just really doesnt care anymore, I actually think he's having an affairwith my Mom's yoga instructer." i laugh and they stare at me shocked.

"Whats her name? You know, the yoga instructer because we can pay her a visit if you want, tell her to stay away." Sapphire offers which makes me laugh harder.

"It's a he. The yogo instucter is a man." Kayleigh gasps while Sapphire bursts out laughing.

"Really? Your Dad's gay? How do you know?" Sapphire asks between gasps.

"Well, whenyou walk in to the kitchen, about to get yourself some milk when yourthirteen and see your dad making out withthe gardener, who is indeed a guy, well its pretty ovious." I tell her. She sits shocked in her seat.

"That must have been something...." She says quietly.

"Yeah, I stillhave nightmares." Isay seriously, making us all burst out in laughter.

"I'v got a feeling we're all gona be really great friends." Sapphire sighs and I nod.

"Lets get tonight over and done with without me puking because of being so close to Prescott." I say stopping outside a gigantic house, other wise known as Prescott's home.

-----

Hey, thanks for reading people. I've just been bored all day so I've ended up uploading four chapters! How awesome am I?? Kidding.. Comment and Vote please! <3