Shaking Things Up...Chapter Nineteen.

Shaking Things Up...

Chapter Nineteen.

(Picture of Sarah on sidebar!) >

"I cannot believe we are doing this..." Sapphire mumbles as we walk into the gates of hell, otherwise known as my school...Or our school now.

"Come on, just stick in there and you'll be fine." Sarah says for the fifth time.

"I'm not so sure about this.." Kayleigh trails and Sarah nudges her, stopping and turning to us.

"We're either doing this or we're not, your choice." She sighs angrily. I just stay out of this argument because I really can't be bothered and because I know that Sarah never looses an argument, end of.

"It's just.." Kayleigh trails, picking at her sweater nervously.

"Look, Sarah. You fit in with them-" She stops when Sarah gives her a glare.

"You're looks, Sarah. You look like them, you don't act like them...But us? We're not their kind, they won't accept us." She says, almost pleading.

"What's my name?" Sarah asks and I sigh, getting bored but watching anyways.

"Sarah."

"Sarah who?"

"Sarah Silvers!!" Sapphire shouts, sick of this silly game.

"That's right, I'm Sarah Silvers; supermodel and soon-to-be-maybe-actress." She replies, gleefully.

"And?" Sapphire asks before I get a chance to ask her about the actress thing.

"And they'll want to be friends with me even if that does mean accepting you into their little posse." She states confidently. I roll my eyes at her.

"Get over yourself, Rara." I tell her, while crossing my arms and leading against the fence.

She sticks her tongue out at me, the five year old that she is, then turns back to the girls.

"Look, just stick to the plan and it will go swell. Nothing bad will happen." Sarah reassures them.

"Sarah, those girls have been bullying me ever since I can remember, it's not just going to take you to stop it." Kayleigh states.

"Umm... I do believe I have already done that!" I interrupt and they roll their eyes again.

"Come on, just think about the end result! How fun is this going to be." Sarah states.

"I gotta admit that the end result does sound good.." Sapphire mumbles, her eyes trailing around the parking lot.

"Yes, it is going to be awesome. Now come on." Sarah sighs impatiently, looping her arms through mine and starts to walk towards the school, the girls walking behinds us.

I feel stares coming our way and a lot of jocks take their time to whistle and shout rude and inappropriate comments that I really wouldn't repeat to my mother...

"Gosh..." I mutter as someone slaps my ass, a second time at this school. I don't even need to turn around, Sarah does it for me. She doesn't even need to hit him, her glare does enough to make him scatter.

"thanks." I mutter as I walk up the steps with her. I can hear Sapphire and Kayleigh whispering nervously behind us.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asks as we push through a crowd of boys gathering around us.

"I just really don't like those girls, Rara. They are complete bitches to everybody. I guess I'm freakin a little." I answer and she smiles apologetically at me.

"Sorry. But it seemed like such a good idea, I couldn't pass it up." she tells me and we stop outside the gymnasium.

"Come on, your bad ass now, don't let me down." she pouts and I sigh.

"fine, but you owe me big time." I snarl which just makes her chirp happily, grabbing me around the shoulders and hugging me.

Sapphire and Kayleigh walk around the corner and stop, Kayleigh glancing at the sign that says 'Gymnasium' nervously.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Sapphire chirps, putting her hands in the air and acting peppy.

"Good job, you could pass as one of them already." Sarah smiles.

"I can't dance." Kayleigh interupts and Sarah sighs.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you and they won't have you at the front, anyways. It's okay." she puts a hand on her shoulder and smiles innocently at Kayleigh and she nods slightly.

"Are we going in or not?" I ask impatiently. I'd rather not spend more time in there than nessisary.

"We're going." Sarah answers calmly, turning from  them and looking at the gymnasium with a huge smile.

"I've always wanted to be a cheerleader." Are her last words before she opens the door and heads into the lions den. Otherwise known as cheer leading practice. 

----

I know, short chapter, but this is where things start to pick up a little and Dee and Prescott's date will be in a few chapters soon!! So, look out for updates! <3 x