弐つ

heat and humidity filled this horrendous house your were in. it wasn't because of how disgusting the place was but the PEOPLE. you weren't much of a party person and you weren't also into wearing things that were on the revealing side but here you were, at a house party, wearing a very revealing playboy costume, on halloween.

you could've been home, waiting at the door for kids to ring the bell and hand out candy, but no, instead you're in between crowds of people who smell like gross sweat, 

and alcohol 

something you despised the greatest

but your friend dragged you here

and of course, being the social weirdo she is,

she left you for the guys, drunk

and now you were alone, in the middle of the dance floor.

you moved away from the crowd and left to find water. you headed towards the kitchen and found a package of water bottles on the counter. you grabbed one and cracked the cap open. as you lifted the bottle towards you mouth, you turned to see a tall guy next to you starting, causing you to spill all of the water on your face.

embarrassment flushed your face as he chuckled at your now soaked face (and body).

"cute" he says.

with a smirk of course.

you looked at him in with a gross look on your face. you take a good look at him and notice his costume. a boxer? his upper body was left unclothed. 

"you like the view?"

he scooched closer to you and your immediate instinct was to move back. he brings his face very close to yours and moves his head bringing his mouth near your ear.

"so what is a girl like you doing here?" he whispers, in a deep voice sending cold shivers throughout your body.

"nothing!" you say moving out of his hover and leaving the kitchen. he made you very uncomfortable.

"hey ! get back here !" you hear him say while a quick pace is heard behind you.

you maneuver through the people and exit the house, still him running after you.

"what's wrong with him?" you say mentally.

as you walk towards the sidewalk to hopefully manage to walk home, you feel warm grip on your hand. as you look down to see what it was, you see his hand.

"h-hey i didn't get your name" he says out of breath "and oh my you walk FAST!"

you couldn't comprehend anything that was going on. however, you went along with it.

"i.. okay ? it's y/n" you say.

"hm, i'm kio and i'm walking you home"

a guy? walking you home? you never thought that would ever happen. 

"why?"

"uhm someone's dumb. you're wearing some hella revealing clothing. i'm scared something could possibly happen"

"o-oh"

you walked in silence. it took a while for the both of you to notice your hands were still together but it stayed that way. as you led the way to your house, you noticed him taking short glances at you. the two of you neared your house. you immediately told him it was right there and that you could walk the rest on your own, but he insisted to walk there anyways.

the two of you walked to the front of your house and just stood there in silence

"uhm, thank you for walking me home" you say.

"yeah no problem. i hope it makes up for making you uncomfortable i didn't me-"

"it's fine"

"hm okay,

uh.. can i get your number ?"

________________________

requested by : Crackheadengy

kio //attempting// to hit on you

just imagine their future i'm too lazy don't hurt me

btw ! thank you so much for 400 reads ily all ♥

remember requests are always open, thru comments and dms !!

thank you and until next time !