16

3 weeks later...

|ace|

we just got back to the states and raven looks bothered but i don't worry about it cause she's not complaining.

"ace." she stops me, i turn around and look down at her

"hm?" she lets go of my arm and looks up at me.

"i- i don't want to go home.." i lean down to her ear,

"you can stay with me." she looks up at me and gives me a small smile before hugging me.

╰☆╮

getting back on track, due to my absence, i send everyone to restock on money and other things they deem important.

-justin-

"here we have is the man who can take down any guy, 'phenomenon'!" justin climbs on the stage to face his opponent, who goes by "right hook"

"aye man, your right hook better be a real killer to imma be disappointed.." he teases his opponent, who stands there and glares at justin, who is jumping around, getting warmed up

"i crush you like ant." justin gives a disgusted look."

"you're going to sit on me?!" the crowd laughs a little

the ref calls the two boxers to the center and they tap gloves, twice then go back to their respective corners.

the bell sounds and they walk back to the center, justin's opponent sends hits his way and justin blocks or dodges them, toying with his opponent.

the bell rings again and they go back to their corners once more.

the man, "right hook" has already begun to sweat bullet but justin was calm and watching the audience,

"what is this man doing?"

"shut up dude, this is how he starts all his matches."

"man whatever you say, if he isn't throwing punches next round, i'm leaving."

"pfft go on ahead. i have your keys." justin laughs at the audience conversation, turning around,

"you two are pretty funny."

the bell sounds again and justin waves to them and sees his opponent in his face, ready to swing.

"no sir." he ducks and works around the man.

"hit him!" justin shrugs and walks up to his opponent, sending a powerful left punch into his face.

-tyler-

he wipes the sweat off his brow as he pulls the last of his weed plant.

"hey, hyatt." he turns around, to see raven.

"you got a vape?" she asks him,

"i might have a few." he walks to the back room and grabs a few, he holds out the packages,

"i have these two right here. this one has is higher than this one." she points to the one in his left hand, the lower one.

"sorry, im trying to live just a little if this gang doesn't kill me first." he chuckles, "do you have any other colors? yellow isn't my favorite."

"any you prefer?"

"grey, purple or dark colors, not blue." he nods and walks into the back, going through his shelves.

"here we are." he brings back a purple one.

"thank you!" raven pulls out the money for it and a little extra.

"can i get 3 grams too?" he gives the girl a surprised look and brings out three,

"its for the boss." she pays and tyler counts, he nods, telling her it is the right amount, she walks around and opens the door.

"HE DOESN'T SMOKE!"

-zachariah-

he walks through a fancy gala, how he got in? let's say he paid his dept ;).

zach fixes his pants before taping a few men and females,

"hey, remember that football game we played in high school and we wrecked the hawks? man that was crazy!" he pats his back and waves to the man and his rich friends,

"helen is that you? wow you look the same as in high school. beautiful and still stunning, am i right george?" he laughs and walks around some more.

before he knew it, his pockets were starting to get heavy.

"damn already? hasn't even reached the end of the night yet." he grunts then makes his way out of the gala.

he heads into the pawnshop, selling about 20 watches, 30 pearl necklaces and glasses, oh and some earrings.

"here you go, about 4.3 grand there." zach counts the money quickly.

"really?" the pawner nods,

"you had a really good run tonight, didn't you?" zach chuckles and gives the man a mock salute before walking out.

-quincy-

"hello senator. tip of the hat to you, i admit, you keeping your affair secret for this long is remarkable. however, i know about it, and unless you want your wife, and the entire american race knowing, i suggest you listen to my demands." quincy says as he speaks through a voice changer and bounces his signal off of 12 towers at once.

there is a long pause before the man on the other side responds.

"very well, what do you want?"

"seven grand and seven pure diamond watches, if anything is short, the pictures and video footage will be leaked to the press. deliver them to this location at 0300, tomorrow." quincy nods at the man who runs his missions for him and he gets ready.

"s seven? sir, i"

"this video looks like it can be on national tv in a few seconds, how would you seel about that? your wife seeing you in bed with another woman. your little boy and girl seeing their father, the man who is supposed to love them and their mother unconditionally with another woman? do you want to see that kind devastation on their faces?"

"a alright."

-mathias-

"let me pummel him." the man slams his fist in to his palm, sending glares at mathias,

"man if looks could kill i'd be dead."

"damn right." the angered man says, gritting his teeth.

"look man, what do you want? you want girls i can get you girls, want free head whenever? i know some people." they look at each other then smirk at me.