hide-and-seek part I

*edited*

Although the hallway is barely lit, I can make out the people and the guns they bear lined up against the wall. Men of all shapes and sizes stand shoulder to shoulder, not moving an inch. Some watch Harry and I with suspicion while others look curiously at my half naked body and bloody face. I meet all of their eyes without an ounce shame as Harry pulls me along.

After countless twists and turns, we arrive at a steel door. Harry reaches for the keypad that's labeled from 0-9 on the wall beside the door and types in a password quickly, but not quick enough. I store 43662269 into my memory. The door makes a clicking noise and opens automatically to reveal another plain white room. Harry leads me into it and the door shuts automatically behind us. 

He stares at me and moves closer as I watch him apprehensively, taking steps backwards until I hit a wall. He moves closer until he's standing a foot or so back.

"Zoelie," Harry murmurs my name and he's giving me the strangest look. He's looking at me as if he's seeing me for the first time.

In only a few steps, Harry is in front of me and grabs me by the back of my neck and attaches his lips to my own. His other hand braces himself against the wall behind me as he puts all his pressure onto me. I kiss him back but stay alert as a plan slowly forms in my mind. A man's greatest weakness is a woman and I'm sure as hell going to make sure he knows exactly what this woman can do.

 I flatten myself against him, our hips sliding into place together. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull his face even closer to my own so he's stooped over.

His hands automatically find the small of my back and eventually, my ass. He slides his fingers beneath my waistband and holds onto the hot skin. His fingers soon begin to grope me tightly and I tremble as my skin suffers more abuse.

All the while, I'm kissing at Harry's neck, sucking and biting at the fair skin below his jaw. I pepper hot, open mouthed kisses across his neck and even on his collar bones. One of his hands releases my bottom and comes up to cup my jaw, pressing firmly on it so that he kisses me again. 

His tongue dances with my own as my hands move between our bodies. My fingers are barely ghosting past his zipper when a loud siren causes us to jump.

Suddenly, Harry pushes himself away from me. I stumble slightly as I try to regain my balance as I watch Harry. He looks disgusted. Hell, he even wipes his mouth as if I carry some type of germ. It's not hard to notice the strain in his jeans and I can only believe that's why he's so upset.

His face has reddened significantly before he charges back over to where I'm standing and takes my right wrist in his hand and slams it against the wall above my head with such force I feel a bruise forming on my knuckles. I feel something cuff around my wrist and look up to see chains attached to the wall. Harry takes a few steps back and we observe each other again.

I stand there, cuffed to a wall, with a blood stained face, and half naked. Harry stands all in black, tall, and looking as dangerous as ever with his brooding eyes and slightly angelic looks.

We watch each other, our training so imprinted in our minds. He and I both know that the other is dangerous yet we still continue to challenge the other. A siren goes off again and Harry's concentration breaks. He pulls a gun out of his waistband and turns to walk out. He walks to the keypad and types in the numbers quickly. The door slides open and Harry leaves without a glance back at me.

When the door shuts behind him I survey the room. It's pretty basic like the other room, except there's nothing in here. I wait for another 10 minutes until deciding the coast is clear. I look from the keypad to the cuff around my hand. I reach into my hair and pull out a bobby pin and easily release myself of the cuffs. I bless Harry's carelessness and move towards the keypad. I type in the password and the door slides open to reveal a tall figure.