awoken

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REVAMPED! PLS REREAD :)*

I'm not entire sure what woke me up, maybe it was the pounding of my head or the hushed tones in the darkness surrounding me but the second after I opened my eyes, I was in attack mode. Both feet were on the ground and my hand reached for my gun only to grasp air. 

"Told you she was quick." Harry walks out of the shadows and stops before me. I survey the room to see complete darkness. The only light was coming from a faint light above where he and I stood. He reaches for a dark lock of my hair and twists it around his finger before pulling harshly on it, bringing my face close to his.

"I'm going to enjoy breaking you."

"Enough, Harold." A figure steps out from the darkness. Harry lets my hair go as my jaw drops to the ground and my blood runs cold.

"You're dead!" I gasp, my hair on my arms prickling. Anne smiles coldly and shakes her head slowly, savoring my shock.

"One, I am not dead. It was a set up that your family stupidly fell for. Two, you think your pathetic excuse of a brother could order to kill me?" 

I feel sick when I realize that everything was set up. Anne somehow escaped and Harry knew that my brother and I would rather die ourselves than let Ana get hurt. The backs of my eyes burn and my heart is beating wildly against my chest. Staring at the Stilinski's smug faces physically hurt my body so I glare down at my feet, hoping the floor swallows me up.

"How?" I mutter, balling my hands into fists. A hand enters my line of vision and swiftly grabs my chin, forcing me to look up. On the other end of the arm is Anne, looking deeply at my face.

"I think that you of all people should know that women hold the real power. We rule the world... Oh and you weren't the only one with an inside man." She watches my face turn from fearful to ash stricken as I realize that one of my own turned against me. A smirk lights up her delicate yet powerful features as she drinks in my crumpling exterior. She puts her hand against my cheek condescendingly, letting it linger there longer than appropriate.

"You're just a little girl though. What a shame you weren't born a civilian or one of us. Like I've told you earlier, you'd be perfect for Harry-"

"Mother." Harry's voice cuts in between Anne and I and grabs my upper arm. Anne drops her hand from my chin and slowly turns to Harry, a look of annoyance on her face. Harry instantly lets go of my arm and I stumble.

"What?" 

"I want to be the one to keep her." 

"Keep me?!" I struggle forward, hell bent on getting out of wherever I am. I'm infuriated at myself, at Harry, at Anne. I feel overwhelmed and defeated. My legs buckle and I don't make it two steps before I fall down. I lay on the floor, gasping. 

My throat begins to restrict and I grab at my chest. Slowly, I feel the air leaving my body. Right before I black back out, I see Harry standing over me, a look of disgust on his face.

// 

Freezing ice water is thrown on my sleeping form and I jolt upwards, gasping. Something encircles my waist and I'm lifted upwards and thrown over a shoulder like a rag doll. My limbs feel heavy and I barely can breathe with my person's shoulder jabbing at my ribs. The darkness that previously surrounded me turns to bright white and I shut my eyes quickly, hoping to escape it. I'm dropped quickly into a sitting position in a chair and my hands are cuffed behind me. I open my eyes slightly to see a smiling Harry right in front of me. The room behind him is pure white and empty save my chair and a desk that's holding all types of tools of destruction.

"Good morning, Zoelie." 

I shut my eyes and turn my head, showing him as much disrespect as I could without moving. A hand catches my chin harshly and jerks it back to look at him.

"Say it back or I cut your tongue off." I narrow my eyes and raise my head to stare at him impassively. A slap is delivered to my cheek but it's nothing more than I expected. I want to wince at the burning of his rings on my skin but I barely bat an eye. 

"You asked for this." Harry grabs onto my cheek, pulls out a knife, and holds it between his teeth and he works my jaw open. My eyes widen and I panic and do the weakest thing I think of. 

"Good morning, Harry," I cough out, my voice scratchy. 

Harry grins and backs away from me, looking from my toes to my forehead. I look down at my clothes and see them torn, wet, and blood-stained. I can't even remember if it's my blood or not but I feel the sharp pain anyway. Harry walks backwards to the desk and picks up a butcher knife. He touches the tip of it to his thumb and jumps slightly as it cuts him. He sucks on the pad of his thumb as he gazes at me.

"Oh, this is going to be fun."