Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Lilly's POV:

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"Your dad." He said sheepishly.

"My dad! Why didn't you tell me!" I yelped. I snatched my phone and quickly called him back. His voice was heavy on the other end.

"Father..." I said softly.

"You! I want you home at this very moment!" He bellowed. I held back the phone and cringed at his voice.

"But-"

"Now Lilith! I am sending someone to escort you home right away. This will not happen." He hung up and I sat quietly.

"Are you alright?" Cameron asked.

"I-I have to leave..." I said quietly.

"What are you talking about?" He demanded.

"My father, I-" He cut me off as well.

"I don't care who your father is. You are my mate and you are not going there to be locked in a tower by the guards for the rest of your life." He growled throwing my phone and breaking it.

"Cameron!" I hissed making my magic flare. As I did it I felt extremely dizzy and weak.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Cameron's mother and two guards walked in.

"Mom? What's going on?" Cameron asked.

"Contain her." Was all she said sadly. The two guards moved towards me and I got up backing away. I went to use my magic but as I did it I instantly felt weak and dropped to my knees. They picked me up and Cameron stared coldly at his mother.

"What are you doing!?" He exclaimed. She said nothing and he followed us to the basement where they chained me to the wall. I hung loosely and breathed heavily.

"Mom what are you doing!? She needs rest!" Cameron growled. Courtland walked over with Dimitri and her older brother behind her.

"What do you know of Dark Angels?" she asked. Dark Angels? They were extinct.

"They are extinct my lady, you killed them." I said breathlessly.

"I did? Then how come we have received information that your father is breeding new ones!?" she yelled. I cringed back.

"I-I don't know! I was always locked away and under heavy surveillance, I swear I don't know."

"Really? Do you know your fathers name?" She asked.

"It is Tidus..." I said confused. I felt my heart rate slow down.

"It isn't it is Damen, leader of the Dark Angels." She said angrily slapping down a file of a man before me. The man looked nothing like him but next to him was a picture of my father.

"Tidus was a healer and switched bodies with Damen after I had "killed" him. He had you, so you must have the same ideas and connections. I will not have you alive under my roof if so." She growled.

"I swear I don't know. You have to believe me! My mom died when I was four and since then I rarely spent time with Tidus! He was always...in his study..." I said blanking off.

"His study! He was always in there. There must be something you could find!" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You think we are going to let you off the hook that easily?" She murmured painfully.

"Please...I can't do this..." I said tiredly.

"I have to do what is best for my people. I'm sorry." Everyone walked out including Cameron.

He left me.

He said he loved me but he left me that easily.

Tears fell onto the dusty floor below me as I breathed slowly.