Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Lily's POV:

"Glad to see you are alright, Lilith." Courtland smiled.

"Oh yea. I bet you are ecstatic that the spawn of Damen is alive and well." I said angrily.

"Lilith, I humbly apologize. You saved the life of my son, that should have been enough evidence to know what type of person you are and for that I am sorry. I have no right to ask for forgiveness but I still do apologize." She said sincerely.

I said nothing and she turned back to her family.

"Tyler, what should we do?" She asked. The lady was asking her older brother for advice, that was odd.

"You have every leader backing you. We have soldiers. But it is only you who can see the dark angels." He said.

"Well I will be able to see them too. Every witch and warlock can see mystical creatures." I said.

"Exactly and they can be exposed by fire." She added.

"But if we use fire we risk destroying our realm. Last time we did that we destroyed their realm which was ok. We can't do that now." Jeremy said folding his arms.

"Which is why I am asking for all of your advice." She sighed.

"Father, what do you think?" She asked. Lord Ashton was in the back with Nirvana and he was dead quiet. He slouched back and when he stood up he was close to seven feet tall. He was a true alpha and a true king. He had dominance and power still radiating off of him. It was intimidating, Nirvana was so tiny and so gentle and Ashton was the complete opposite.

"I have full support in whatever you choose, sweetheart." He nodded. To see him call her sweetheart was so odd. She was the only daughter of five boys and no one said anything. She sighed heavily and Colton stepped forward.

"I have an idea, mother." He said. She looked over and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Speak, my son." She approved.

"It may require talking with the elves. I can speak with them. They should be obliged to help me. I am not casteless after all." He explained and she smiled.

"Then we will go. Your father will travel with you along with Jeremy, your brothers and sister, Andrew and Lilith. I want a core group going with you just in case." She explained. We all nodded and dispersed from the room. I went upstairs and sighed rubbing the back of my neck.

"What is wrong?" Cameron asked. I turned and huffed angrily.

"I shouldn't be here. Fighting this battle. I know deep down your mother doesn't trust me. She is probably livid over the fact that I am your mate." I said.

"Well she will have to deal with it. You are not her mate, you are mine." I looked away and bit the inside of my lip.

"What else is wrong?" He asked.

"The fact that the man I have been calling 'dad' my whole life was just an imposter. The real Tidus is somewhere in the spectrum realm." I said laying my hands on the desk. As I looked around I stopped when my eyes landed on the bookshelf.

"What are you thinking?" He asked curiously. I wasn't a werewolf so he couldn't read my thoughts, but he could still gain my emotions.

"A spell." I said simply walking into the bathroom and looking at the designs on my face.

"What spell?"

"Blood magic." I stated.

"I thought you did not want to do blood magic anymore?"

"But just think, after Damen is gone I can resurrect my real father."

"Would that not require a body?"

"This is the part that you will not understand." I began and he sat on the bed ready to listen.

"When you are in the spectrum realm you are in a body. The spectrum realm is like purgatory for mages. You have your full body however you don't have your soul. Your soul is what leaves you. Bringing my father back with this spell will grant him a body."

"Well then why do we have to kill Damen first?"

"It requires a lot of blood. I need a full persons blood. I won't be using much of my own."

"Will it hurt you?" He asked.

"No. The spell won't hurt me unless I do it wrong. But I know this spell."

"How do you know it?"

"I have practiced it on animals when I was young. Animals can be stuck in the spectrum realm as well." I said. There was a knock on the door and in came Connor and Colton.

"Are you ready?" Colton asked. I nodded and grabbed my wand tucking it into my long socks. I wore brown boots with jean shorts and a sin white t shirt.

"Let's see how this goes." Colton sighed nervously.

----

I have noticed a huge decreased in votes.

I don't really want to update if nobody is voting I'm sorry but I have other books with way more votes. Next chapter will need way more votes.

-Blue_Flame24