Chapter Twelve

Y/N's POV

It's now Camila's and Dinah's reception and I was sitting down waiting for Lauren to finish talking to her family, "MAMA!" I heard Reece say. WAIT REECE! I turned to see the little 7 year old, "Mama there is a bad man in my room." 

I jumped up and ran to Reece, "baby come to Mummy I'll deal with the bad man." I picked my son up, "Lo why did the kid call you Mama." Lauren looked to Reece and I, "he's Y/N's son." I looked down, "yeah um I'm going to put him back to bed." 

I can't believe she wouldn't fess up and say that Reece is her song too. I just hope this doesn't effect Reece to much. Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know about our children I mean maybe she wants us to be her dirty little secret.

I walked away and Lauren tried to grab me, "Y/N wait." I got out of her grip and walked up stairs away from the party and put Reece to bed, "buddy there is something I need to tell you." He looked up at me, "Dad isn't my dad is he." I looked at him shocked.

"How did you know baby," he crawled onto my lap. "I no look like Sebastian or Thea or even Wyatt," I kissed his head. "I'm sorry baby but you were the child of true love. That doesn't mean I don't love your siblings I do you kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just means you have a different parent."

"Who is my real dad?" I sighed and kissed his head, "Lauren is your other mother." He looked up at me, "does she know about me?" I nod, "yes she cried when she found out she was so happy." He smiled but then it dropped, "but she just said I was your son."

I kissed his head, "I know baby she can be silly sometimes." He nod and yawned, "go to sleep baby." I tucked him into bed and kissed his forehead, "night night mummy." I smiled, "night Reece."

I walked back down stairs and walked over to the DJ booth, "Y/N!" I rolled my eyes and got into the DJ booth to make my speech, "go away Lauren you upset Reece." Lauren got up into the DJ booth with me, "Y/N please I didn't mean to upset him." 

"Lauren he is your son and so is this baby inside me or have you forgotten! You need to man up and either take care of your children or just leave and go have a normal life with your family!" I yelled but the DJ must have turned on the microphone. 

Everyone went silent, "I'm sorry for ruining your reception." I quickly got out of the booth, "Y/N?" All the girls said but I quickly ran away from all the crowd, "Y/N!" Lauren yelled after me but I kept running. "Y/N please slow down!" Kasper yell after me.