Chapter Ten

Lauren's POV

I was playing Mario cart with my son and I was letting him kick my ass, "YAY I WINNING!" Reece cheered, "Yo Lauser!" Dinah yelled and I turned to her, "hey Dj where's Camila?" I asked and she replied, "she and Y/N are talking." 

I looked at Dj confused then just went back to playing with my son, "so Lauser why are you getting your ass handed to you you're awesome at this game." I glared at Dinah, "is that true Mama-" Reece's eyes widen, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to call you that I am so sorry Lolo." 

Tears were in Reece's eyes, "it's okay buddy you can call me that I'm sure your mummy wouldn't mind if you called me mama." He looked down, "but father would beat me." I pulled him into my arms, "baby boy no one will hurt you while I am still breathing." 

He looked up at me with those sad blue eyes, "I promise baby." I kissed his head, "now why don't we go see what we can get you for lunch." His head shot up to mine, "I want mangos please." I smiled and kissed his head, "yep no doubt he's your son." 

My eyes widen at Dinah's statement, "huh what does that mean?" I hit Dinah's leg, "never mind baby let's go find you mangos." I glared at Dinah and walked out, "m-mama?" I looked down at Reece, "can I have mango sorbet?" I smiled and nod, "sure baby."

I walked to the kitchen where I saw Kasper and a boy taller then me but shorter then Kasper with red hair and brown eyes, "hi you must be Jack Kasper's boyfriend." I held out my hand and the man smiled widely, "yeah he is. Um who are you?" 

He spoke in a thick Scottish accent, "Lauren, Lauren Jauregui. Y/N's future baby daddy." I laughed and so did the boys, "more like future wife." Kasper said and I smiled, "it's good to see you happy Kasper." 

"Uncle Kasper Mama said I could have mango sorbet!" Kasper's eyes widen, "Mama?" I nod, "you got to admit I am an upgrade from the douche of an ex she had." He nod, "I'm glad you are fitting in Lauren I've missed you and the girls." 

I pulled him into a hug, "I'm glad Y/N has you." I nod and let him go, "okay well we need to go find this little one sorbet." Kasper shook his head, "Y/N might kill you for that." I laughed, "yeah she might but he's just so adorable." 

I sit Reece on the counter, "okay mango come out come out where ever you are." Reece giggled and I opened the freezer and got out two mango sorbet and got two spoons, "here we go." He smiled and tucked into our sorbet, "Lauren." 

I turned to Y/N, "yes babe." Reece smiled widely, "Mummy! Mummy! Mama gave me mango sorbet!" Y/N's eyes widen then turned to me, "he just started calling me that. Now what do you need to talk to me about?" 

She held out a stick that was in a plastic bag, "what's this." She looked down, "I was late so I thought I would take a test." My eyes shot open and up to her, "does that mean what I think it means?" 

She nods, "I'm pregnant Lolo." I jumped up and down and ran over and span her around, "oh my god this is awesome baby!"