Chapter 10

Connors POV:

"Hey Alex are you ready to go?" I ask

"Ya sure where are we going?"

"Now that's top secret" I say walking backwards to the exit as she follows me.

"Seriously where?"

"Its a surprise"

" I hate surprises"

"Well I think you will like this one"

    We walk to the car and head through the streets of LA.

"Hey Connor, do you even go to my collage?"

" No JC thinks girls in campus are hot and asked me to go with him so he would look cool. Believe me I had no intention of meeting a cute girl" that last thing was a long shot she either took it as a compliment or got wierded out. I can't tell if she blushed but she looked away is that bad or good? Girls are hard to read.

Alex's POV:

He said I was cute......did he mean it or am I just a charity case? Well if he meant it then it made my day. I wonder where we are going then I realize this is the route you take to the Hollywood over look.

"Connor, your not by any chance taking me to the Hollywood overlook?" He probably is.

"Ahh, smart girl, why yes I am."

"Why?"

" You'll see"
10 minutes later

"Okay we're here" I get out of the car and walk to the fence that stops you from falling to your death. The sunset is so beautiful from up here....the view is magical, romantic almost............oh shit. Connor does like me or brought me here to kill me most likely option one. Connor walks over to me and leans against the fence.

"Beautiful isnt it" he says looking out at the city.

"Yeah, really beautiful"

"Oh I wasn't talking just about the view, I think I'm falling in love with you"
Ya so that was really short but I thought it was a good spot to end it. Soo ya remember to vote it means a lot and takes like one sec. Byeeeee
:) <3