he likes your twin brother more part 2 (bsm)

Entering my room with tears in my eyes, I slam the door, loud enough where the neighbors can hear. I didn't care. Harry has been treating me unfairly forever!! I was in the middle of crying when I hear a pair of footsteps reaching my door. I recognize those footsteps, it's Harry! A knock at the door appears with a
"Y/n... please open up"
"Go away harry" I yell. "I don't want to see your face."
"Just let me explain." He mentions, his voice cracking a bit.

He enters my room and sits on my bed, wiping my tears with his thumb.
"You know I love you, right?" He claims, making eye contact with me.
"Yeah yeah, but why don't you ever show it? You're always spending more time with Hayes, treating him better than me! Why?"
"I'm so sorry you feel that way. I don't know sometimes I feel like Hayes and I can connect through a brotherly relationship and relate to things you may not enjoy like video games!"
"Are you kidding me?? I love video games and I could probably beat u and Hayes both in any video game you challenge me to!" I say.
"Oh yeah? Prove it! If you win, Hayes and I will buy you pizza but if we win you have to buy us pizza! Deal?" Harry tells me with a smirk on his face."
"Deal" I reply back.

As we play virtual basketball on Wii Sports Resort, I beat both Hayes and Harry.
"You know, I never actually agreed to this!" Hayes claims while getting his wallet out to pay for my pizza.
"A deal is a deal" Harry sighs.

After that day, as cliche as it sounds, we all became way closer and I couldn't ask for better siblings, especially Harry!