he likes your twin more part 1 (ddm)

(your 14 in this)

Y/N POV

It was no shock that cara, your twin sister was dads fav daughter!,

its been like this ever since my 3rd bday party.

cara and i are VERY DIFFERENT! im more of a stay at home read a good book, gets straight As at school, doesnt want a boyfriend, and kind of girl who only has a couple of true friends while cara has a new boyfriend everyweek, the most popular at school, and gets horrible grades.

and the thing that annoys me the most is whenever she does something bad, dad says "its ok sweetie i love you"
but the one time i do something kind of bad he just yells at me and tells me to be more like my sis!
----------skipping to feb 1st---------------

today is my dads bday! and yes i know many of my family members think i wouldnt really care about my father since he usually treats me like garbage but i still love him. i decided to wake up extra early so i could bake him a cake! after hours of baking i went up to my room to clean up, take a shower, and get ready for the day.

once i was done getting ready, i was SHOCKED what i just saw. 

dad told me "y/n, why dont you try some of the cake CARA made for me!" "wow cara, cant beilve you did all this for me!" "y/n, why cant you be more like your sister!!!!"

i couldnt belive my own eyes and ears. and thats when i fell apart. "CARA MADE THIS CAKE?!!?!?! IM THE ONE WHO MADE THIS CAKE WHICH TOOK ME HOURS TO DO!! YOU ALWAYS TREAT ME LIKE TRASH AND HER LIKE A PRINCESS! IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!"

and with leaving them both with shocked faces and open mouths, i went up to my room crying heavily

Part 2 coming up!!

hope you enjoyed! please feel free to comment any requests you have and i will defenetly get back to u!💜