33

Oliver's pov

I watch my happy boyfriend as we walk on the sidewalk. He's gotten so much better. He's really trying to stop cutting and he's been eating good.

My life is so much better with him as my boyfriend than just my friend. I can't believe I was so scared to ask him out. His pale skin glows as the sun hits it at the perfect angle. His hair is black and gorgeous.

Kellin Quinn is beautiful.

I stop walking and he turns to face me. I'm anxious but I can live thought it. "Kells," I say and he smiles. I love his smile, its perfect.

"I love you," I say and his eyes widen. He flings his arms around me and hugs me.

"I love you! Oh my god. You're so amazing!" He squeals and I feel all my anxiety go away. The past month has been the best time of my life.

One day I'm going to marry this boy.

Welp, I believe that's the end of this book. I wrote it in 5 days so sorry if theres lots of mistakes. Each character has around 1000 words, I was doing a test and I think my next story will have 2000 words each instead.  I cant really keep track of days with 1000 words and with 3000 words if wattpad fucks up and deletes it I feel like the whole story got deleted.

I was really scared to start publishing my writing so I've been forcing myself to publish and write stuff.  If you haven't read any of my work before you can go check out my other stuff but I wouldn't recommend 'bubble gum' or 'color guard boy' those are my oldest stories and really bad. (I'm going to take down or put 'bubble gum' on hold because the chapters weren't numbered and they got all mixed up)

My favorite one to write so far is the 'I'm in a fanfic' one but I've been thinking up a new story. It's going to be based on the new single ludens by bmth. I'm sadly not going to be able to play the game that his song is from so if you have or going to the story wont be based on the game. It's going to kinda be like sword art online and ready player one.

Well I'm sure everyone has stopped reading this rambling so I'll leave you be but it would mean a lot if you voted for my chapters and comment some. I love reading comments.

Bye bye hope I hear from you ♡