1 - Bellamie

"Have they found her yet, Pluto?" Bellamie clenched her jaw. This wouldn't be the first time her teen daughter had ran off.
"Sorry ma'am they haven't." His voice trembled.
"Oh for fuck's sake! When they find Bunny-Rose I will kill her."
"Ma'am, with all due respect... this is the fourth time she's ran away this month. Are you sure there's not someone or something the matter with her?"
"No, Pluto." She let out an annoyed sigh. "I pay you to find my daughter, and keep your mouth shut. So zip-it."
"Yes, ma'am."
"That's what I thought."

Being tough is how you get by in this solar-system. It's a tiger-eat-tiger world, and if you can't survive that's a you problem.

My first red carpet was the 1993 Oscar's. I didn't win anything but that was when people started respecting me. Respecting who I was. Before I was just that girl in those movies a few times. Then - and still to this day I might add - I was respected. I wasn't just that one actor from Untouchables I was Bellamie Isabella Morocco.

It was in 1999 that my first daughter Bunny-Rose Morocco was born. Oh, I loved her dearly. I didn't think I was capable of loving a living thing as much as I loved Bunny.

Until 2001, when Prissy-Leigh was born. She had these beautiful blue captivating eyes, and you couldn't look away. She had the face of an angel, a goddess and is the most beautiful woman I know.

Then, a year later in 2002 my twin-daughters Paris and Ocean were born. Paris, with the cutest dimples in her cheeks. Ocean, with the chubbiest little baby body.

Four angels were enough for me. I did get pregnant again two years later but she was a stillborn. Angel, I called her. Then Ocean decided to name her teddy after her. It's quite cute, when you think about it.

I get the feeling that after I had Prissy-Leigh, Bunny felt lonely and is isolated. Ocean and Paris had each other, Prissy and I had each other. Maybe I should've given her more attention. Maybe I should've kept the child before Bunny, before my fame. Maybe, I should've put my children first.

I grew up in Hollywood. I met my first ever boyfriend here, and the father of Bunny-Rose. Lux Holstein. Oh god, I loved him. He loved me. We were the power couple of Hollywood. His young son, Salem, Lux and I were the perfect family unit.

Until that day I took the pregnancy test. He found it. He changed. Within that moment his whole life changed. He didn't want another child. Salem was his life. If he had another child with another woman, scandals would tear our family apart.

The one thing I didn't tell you?

Lux kept me a secret. He had a failing marriage to Mercedes Brown, legendary R&B singer. If the public found out he was really dating someone else, our careers would be over. People were obsessed with Mercedes and Lux's marriage and their little son Salem. Yeah, I was annoyed to be shadowed by this woman. But she was a monster. A monster to Lux. A monster to Salem. A monster to me.

She would scream to him down the phone. Saying she would kill him and Salem and how much she hated them, but she would also scream how much she loved them and missed them.

As soon as I told the public I was pregnant, he dumped me. But then I found a new man. Apollo Cartes. You probably know him as Apøllø. I told him everything, he told me everything. So that's what I told the public, that Apollo was my baby's father. Obviously he wasn't but the press would never know.

————————————————————————————————————————

Hey lovely! Thank you for reading the first chapter of 'Washup'. You're awesome! 🥰